Forums > Personal > i'm rather nervous now

forum rss feed
Author

fairy_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 94 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 04, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello everyone...i'm very nervous as in about 6hours i will be singing in a concert infront of quite a large audience for charity! The show is called 'Legends' and features songs from elvis, The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Elton John etc etc and our beloved Queen! each member of cast has chosen their Legend and will sing a couple of songs by them. Obviously i'm singing Queen. The chosen songs are 'Too Much Love Will Kill you', 'These are the Days of our Lives' and as a chorus number 'The Show must Go on'. Now i know they don't sound anywhere near as good in a female voice, but i love singing them and during 'These are the days of our lives' I always 'choke up' a bit...i'm very nervous i won't be able to sing them properly...u can tell i'm nervous i'm rambling now. Such beautiful songs to sing..Thank You Queen..i hope i can do them justice....wish me luck ;D

"another tricky situation, i get to drowning in the blues, and i find myself thinking..well...what would you do?"
Little_Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 558 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 04, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do them great:))

Give me a good guitar, and you can say that my hair's a disgrace, oh, just find me an open car - I'll make the speed of light out of this place...
Ms.Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 470 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 04, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow!! that sounds so fun!!! it'll go alright! just have fun! you don't get the opportunity to sing queen songs in public everyday (unless you're in the wwry cast) so make the most of it!

MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 04, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good luck

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

everbody has to get up and sing a Queen song infront of people...everybody...it's just the most amazing feeling...wow...i wanna go and do it again...everyone sing..altogether now...*stands up does a happy jig...* hehe ;D

"another tricky situation, i get to drowning in the blues, and i find myself thinking..well...what would you do?"
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GOOD LUCK, Queenzone is with you!!!!!!!

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good luck! Awesome choices as well! :D

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mmm These are the days of our Lives, and The show must go on.

To of my absolute favs there :D

Best of luck!!

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks guys....ok it's been done and dusted...man when i sang thes are the days of our lives second verse my eyes welled up, its such a beautiful song....oooo it was sooo much fun *puts on Queen...sings very loudly and yes...attempts air guitar* ;D