Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > QUEEN ON COVER OF MOJO MAG

forum rss feed
Author

bolan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 04, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone see the cover of MOJO-england only!!. Queen were on the cover and Bohemian Rhapsody was hailed as the greatest Rock Epic Ever. Anyhoo, the article said that Brian had written a new song-46664:The Call and Roger had also writtena song. is there any chance of any more Queen releases. Should we speculate-I am quite excited!!!!!!!!

Oh Let me live

Take another piece
queenmaniac user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

don't you think american music press give better reviews to american bands than english? rolling stone for example... they seem to be very strict about english bands and give too good reviews to their own american bands. not just that that's not fair that's also a discrimination

we gonna rock it tonight!
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 09:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"the article said that Brian had written a new song-46664:The Call and Roger had also writtena song"

Don't they come with it about half a year late then?

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"the article said that Brian had written a new song-46664:The Call and Roger had also written a song"

Yeah, a bit late. Or maybe they sang the songs in November before they've written them. Improvisation on stage ;-)

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I used to subscribe to Rolling Stone for the sole purpose of lining my cat's litterbox with its contents, but my cat then refused to use her litterbox, so I had to switch to regular kitty litter.

Funny that an animal that licks its unmentionables in public would have moral objections to relieving itself on a spread of "Who's Got Bigger Boobs - X-tina or Britney?"

bolan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So will they be a reformation of Queen someone tell me-PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Let me live

Take another piece