Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > let us(fans) cling together

forum rss feed
Author

queenmaniac user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 04, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people you know what you should do? you should see if someone of the queen fans from here or from any other sites live near you and meet him/her. you could talk endlessly, listen to thie albums, dvds, in few words be in your own world and enjoy. and that reminds me-little queenie when will you come over so we can watch for example tribute concert or beatles anthology dvds? dodi cim prije(folks that's croatian)

we gonna rock it tonight!
Little_Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 558 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 04, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A rekla sam ti, zasad ne mogu, ali nadam se cim se vratim doma iz Zagreba. Pozdrav:))

Give me a good guitar, and you can say that my hair's a disgrace, oh, just find me an open car - I'll make the speed of light out of this place...
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 04, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Think again, my friend. I am trapped in the buckle on the Bible Belt known as Kentucky. Actually, I seem to remember that there are many Kentucky Queen fans on here, including one a few miles away from me in Florence, but the most we can really do is chat through the net.

Most of the lovely, respectable (weird, freakish, near-fundamentalist) Christian families around here would sooner sell their own souls than let their sweet (bratty) little daughters and sons listen to gay music.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Merlot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 04, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote