Forums > Personal > Washinton, D.C.

forum rss feed
Author

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 04, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Of all the places to take a bunch of eighth graders...but then, I suppose it wasn't a total disaster. It was fun, and no one got arrested or incarceated by the FBI.

Since Jim Bunning's (ick) grandson is in our class, we weere treated to a VIP tour of the Capitol (later christened Capitol Punishment), during which we got to watch both Massachusets senators speak, and a tour of the White House, where we watched the First Terrier runnign around guarded by four armed Secret Service agents.

And we did the standard Smithsonian, Arlington, and memorials. I got rather swick of watching chaperones take pictures of giggling girls in front of Vietnam. If one of those pictures has a grieving widow in the background, i think I'll steal it.

All in all, not a bad trip. I did wish we could have seen the Holocaust museum...but it was only three days.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 04, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish you could have gone to the National Zoo and watch Mei Xiang and Tian Tian, the 2 giant Pandas.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]