Author

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 04, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.mibrujula.com/imagen.php?imagen=retrato_de_bush.jpg

With the faces of all the soldiers he sent to this stupid senseless war and never returned.

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Catgoddess user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1142 posts

Posted: 03 May 04, 04:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hehe.

No synthesisers
Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts

Posted: 03 May 04, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

those bushes probably have a few more brain cells than the real thing *cough* hehe

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 03 May 04, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm...

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
FairyQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 353 posts

Posted: 08 May 04, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least Bush is a president who has a soul unlike the living dead Kerry....I wouldn't mind Kerry that much..but he pisses me off when he hangs out with Ted Kennedy.....I hope he knows that Ted murdered a girl..and also took his sons out drinking where they raped another...I want tosee Bush here for another 4 years...right now we have an unemployment rate that was lower than when Clinton got elected for his second term...this bad economy situation is all bullshit....politcized bullshit....the only democrats that make sense these days are Ed Kotch and Joe Lieberman and some others...the democratic party has gone to the craphole and it ain't what it used to be...me...I stay in the middle on situations..kinda independent...but the democratis have the biggest mouths and the more immature ones at that and eat their own kind....I've noticed that by staying in the middle and the republicans are more reserve..more church going people but more reservered..but let the democrats do whatever the hell they want even if they make a wrong move..god forbid a republican would make a wrong move then the democrats would feed on them like wild dogs...it sickens me...congress is all screwed up with political parties..I'd like to get rid of all political parties....it sickens me even more that they're hounding at Rumsfeld...why don't those dumbass democrats investigate how 60 minutes II got those pictures...I'd like to know that.....and please...how come they're not forcing those people who burned 4 americans and dragged them through the streets and hung them by a bridge...I don't see any of them forcing them to apologize...god forbid right???But as usual the democrats want to make sure that Americans look like the scum of the earth..and I guess why that's the reason millions upon millions line up to get into this country....if that was me being questioned like that and asking me to resign..I'd give thoseinvestigative democratic representatives my stars and postion and tell them piss off and say "Maybe you can do a better job?"...the hearing I saw yesteday of Rumsfeld was like he was being interrogated by kindergardeners....he was being interrogated by low power members of government both democrat and republican..representatives...they have no goddamn right telling someone way higher in postion than them to resign..it's all simple and plain bullshit...but god forbid we were to report on the positive things of Iraq right...beautiful propaganda right before my eyes as I watch the news now....anyway...almost every child in that damn country has been vaccinated from the common diseases and we rebuilt their goddamn school system....their economy is looking great too...stop belittling them by saying it's a shithole...because it isn't.....they're more grateful than some people I meet on the street....it's not a failed operation...assholes say that because they don't give a crap about humans in general and want only whats best for their own agend..thank goodness Kerry hasn't stooped down to that level..YET...at least he would try to handle Iraq..but screw the U.N....they're corrupt pieces of crap..and thank goodness for us going in there because we wouldn't have know about their money scandal with France, Russia and themselves...it was complete bullshit when France told us not go in..we were in it for the oil...comlete and utter bullshit..Saddam was their goddamn sugar daddy..they were in it for oil...give me freaking break....dammit....Machiavelli was right....he would put everyone in their place.....the human race sickens me.....always making the nice people look evil...as I look at Bush...he's damned if he does and dammned if he don't....he represents every person who has job to do and is committed but gets pushed down to the ground by worthless pieces of crap with no soul...he reminds me of Churchill...when everyone was giving in to Hitler...he was the only one that said no way in hell..while everyone called him stupid and said Hitler was a

"A man's private thought can never be a lie; what he thinks, is to him the truth, always." - Mark Twain

Visit my band's site at:

senecafalls.crystalflare.com

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 08 May 04, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Things...are so bad in...America that...there isn't...even as much...punctuation...as...there...used...to...be...

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Wreckage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 759 posts

Posted: 08 May 04, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Maybe you can do a better job?"...the hearing I saw yesteday of Rumsfeld was like he was being interrogated by kindergardeners....he was being interrogated by low power members of government both democrat and republican..representatives...[I]they have no goddamn right telling someone way higher in postion than them to resign..it's all simple and plain bullshit..."

But isn't the point of having representatives to hold the executive to account?

If you can't beat them with brains, beat them with bullshit
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 08 May 04, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"he was being interrogated by low power members of government both democrat and republican..representatives...[I]they have no goddamn right telling someone way higher in postion than them to resign.."

That's the way our government is constructed. Seeing how the House and Senate are responsible for funding the Pentegon, I think they have a right and, more importantly, a responsiblity to investigate something like this. If we simply allow Rumsfield a pass because he's from the executive branch and don't feel that Reps are worthy of investigating, then we willingly undercut the separation of powers.

Besides, Rumsfield did not testify before an agricultural committee. The military is very important to the House, and I'm sure those on the committee that he did testify before have a higher degree of authority than you imply.

DJ's the man we love the most
TheMiracle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2062 posts

Posted: 08 May 04, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ANARCHY! Woo-hoo! *sits down quietly* Haha, yah i know it wouldn't work, but we can always try it on bush. Politics have never been on my good side.

"I feel that when I'm old, I'll look at you & know the world was beautiful..."
Wreckage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 759 posts

Posted: 09 May 04, 06:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The New and Improved Zeni wrote:

"he was being interrogated by low power members of government both democrat and republican..representatives...[I]they have no goddamn right telling someone way higher in postion than them to resign.."

That's the way our government is constructed. Seeing how the House and Senate are responsible for funding the Pentegon, I think they have a right and, more importantly, a responsiblity to investigate something like this. If we simply allow Rumsfield a pass because he's from the executive branch and don't feel that Reps are worthy of investigating, then we willingly undercut the separation of powers.

Besides, Rumsfield did not testify before an agricultural committee. The military is very important to the House, and I'm sure those on the committee that he did testify before have a higher degree of authority than you imply.

There seems to be some confusion here - the passage you quoted came was originally from somewhere in Fairyqueen's post. I made exactly the same point as you did in reply.

If you can't beat them with brains, beat them with bullshit
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 09 May 04, 07:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whats 10 inches long and hangs in front of an asshole?

George Bush's (or Tony Blair's) tie

Dave

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 09 May 04, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"There seems to be some confusion here - the passage you quoted came was originally from somewhere in Fairyqueen's post. I made exactly the same point as you did in reply."

I know. I just enjoy being redundant.

DJ's the man we love the most
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 10 May 04, 05:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back in my day we elected President Taft for 9 consecutive terms and I don't remember anyone complaining about it..except all that complaining that was going on.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Kuku user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts

Posted: 14 May 04, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Peter North wrote:

The left wing in our great country is indeed a Mess!!! They cliam Bush to be the root of all evil.

Are you saying that the rest of the world is left-wing? There are MANY people who are non-US citizens in this board.

Goodbye April lady, It's been good to have you around - Goodbye April lady, You've done a lot for the folks in this town...