Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > DVD-A: Night at the opera works, but The Game....

forum rss feed
Author

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 May 04, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...stops in the middle of Dragon Attack. I have tried the disc on a different dvd player and it works fine. Anyone know what the problem is?

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
FriedChicken user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 11 May 04, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your dvd player!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 11 May 04, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My DVD player handles both very well, Wher my brother's player has the same problem as yours. So, Try yet another player would be my advice! :D

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 11 May 04, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the player, the player

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 11 May 04, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You will need at least two different players in order to fully enjoy a DVD collection. It's sad but true. Even if you say "I've got 3000 DVDs and never had a single problem!" the next one you buy could be the one.

DVDs are based on software/hardware, much like a computer. They aren't simply made of a single industry-wide standard. So, some hardware (players) are going to have issues with some software (discs). That's just the way it is.

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 11 May 04, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds like a problem with the layer change.

Seems like Sully identified this problem a long time ago, if I remember correctly.

DJ's the man we love the most