Forums > Personal > 20 Hypothetical Questions

forum rss feed
Author

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 May 04, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. If you were on Death Row, what would you choose for your final meal?

2. If you could choose the manner of your own execution, which of the following would you choose.
A. Hanging
B. Beheading
C. Firing Squad
D. Electric Chair
E. Gas Chamber
F. Lethal Injection

3. Regardless of your appearance. If Hugh Hefner offered you £1 million to pose nude in Playboy/Playgirl, would you do it?

4. If a meteor was hurtling towards the planet and there was no way of saving ourselves, what would you do with your last week on Earth.

5. If scientists came up with a new form of heroin that was neither addictive or harmful to your health, would you try it?

6. If you could go back to 1992 and were given a five minute spot at Freddie's tribute concert, which song would you perform? Bearing in mind that you can't choose one that has already been sung at the concert.

7. Which if given the choice, would you rather lose? Your sex drive or your taste buds.

8. If you were stranded on a tropical desert island with shelter, fresh food and water and the man/girl of your dreams, would you still attempt an escape or try to be rescued?

9. If you could have half an hour in a room with Jake Britt and with no consequences, what would you do?

10. Which of the following questions would you like answered?
A. Is there a God?
B. Is there intelligent life on other planets?
C. Who really shot JFK?

11. If someone of the same sex (or the oppisite sex if you are gay) offered you £1 million for a quick shag, would you accept?

12. If you had a time machine that would allow you to spend one week in the past, when/where would you go?

13. Which of the following super powers would you like to possess.
A. Abilty to fly
B. Ability to breathe under water
C. X-Ray vision
D.Invisibilty

14. If your Mother/Father had commited a murder, would you tell the police?

15. If you found a wallet in the street containing £1,000 and it belonged to Brian May, knowing he is a tight fisted bastard and would not give you a reward. Would you keep the money or return it with the hope of meeting Brian.

16. If a genie granted you 1 wish (no you can't ask for more wishes) what would you wish for?

17. If you had to suffer a disabilty, which would you choose?
A. Blindness
B. Deafness
C. The use of your legs

18. If you were involved in a duel to the death, what weapons would you choose for both yourself and your opponent (they have to be the same)

19. If you had to choose between one of the following dangerous sports, which would you go for?
A. Freefall parachite jump.
B. Bungee jump
C. Swimming with sharks

20. Which Queenzoner would you like to meet in person and why?

fatty.

Freddie-B user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie-B
Deity: 2859 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Salt and Pepper pizza from Newcastle. Wonderful night's entertainment!

2. B. I think that if you're gonna go, you may as well go in style, and a beheading draws the crowds in.

3. Yes, probably.

4. Masturbate furiously. Having said that, I do that anyway so I might try something else. I would get answers from the people who haven't responded to my questions yet.

5. Yep, why not.

6. Well, Leroy Brown-obviously. Does it have to have been written before 1992? I think i'd wheel out Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow or something.

7. My sex drive. Not easy, but I enjoy food far too much, and since I need to eat to live I may as well enjoy it whilst I'm at it.

8. No, I don't imagine I would-so long as I had a guitar or piano as well.

9. I can't print it for legal reasons, but I wouldn't waste time sympathising or listening-why fatty, what would you do?

10. None of them. But if I had to pick one, it'd B. I think the other two are too good to be answered.

11. Giving or receiving? If I was giving, then yeah absolutely. If taking....ooh, I don't know about a million, might have to be more.

12. Hill Valley!
No, I don't know-but I'd be interested to see one of the great modern cities being built, see what people thought and all the rest. Or I'd go back to 1974 and write Hotel California and Bohemian Rhapsody in one fell swoop thus assuring myself of immortality.

13. Either flying or invisibility, but I can't decide which.

14. Yes, I think I probably would.

15. I'd give it back. A grand is a lot of money, but to feel like Brian May might think I was a decent bloke, it'd be worth it, even if I didn't get to meet him.

16. For the world to be the way I want it to be. Might be impractical, might be a god-complex, but it'd make my life easier.

17. Deafness, probably.

18. Samurai Swords. Not that I'm any good with them, but if I'm going to fight to the death, I'm going to do it like a warrior.

19. Parachute Jump, without a doubt, closely followed by Bungee. They all quite appeal to me actually!

Fatty, I think-just to put a face and real personality with the name and the myth!

Heh heh.

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Kung Po Chicken
2. Firing Squad
3. No
4. Steal a Harley, pick up a woman, ride into the sunset and shag her silly - what happen's for the other 6 days, 23 hours and 50 minutes I have no idea!
5. No
6. White Queen
7. Taste buds - they are pretty crap anyway
8. No
9. Use a blunt knife, sulphur, salt and some matches
10. B - the others don't interest me
11. No
12. I would go back and persuade Jake Britt's Mum to have an abortion.
13. A - I love flying
14. Mum no, Dad maybe
15. Keep the money - he has plenty!
16. a Colt AR15 and Jake's address
17. B
18. pistols
19. A
20. Fatty - why? Because I said so.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Just gimme gimme gimme.....ill have lasagna please

2. F. Lethal Injection

3. Nah, but i would for 5 million :)

4. I have no idea, Look back on my life perhaps

5. Maybe, yes

6. It's Late

7. taste buds

8. no

9. try to escape

10. B. Is there intelligent life on other planets?

11. no!

12. Ancient Egypt

13. D.Invisibilty

14. no

15. i would return it, even if it wasn't Brian

16. my answer to question 13

17. C. The use of your legs

18. chop sticks

19. A. Freefall parachite jump.

I really have no idea

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. fettucini alfredo
2. lethal injection
3. no (i wouldn't want to scare anyone!)
4. spend it with my family, doing the things we
enjoy the most.
5. nah
6. seaside rendezvous
7. taste buds
8. yes
9. drawing a blank there...lol!
10. B
11. no
12. my honeymoon in the Virgin Islands in 1984
13. D invisibility
14. yes
15. keep it ;-)
16. good health
17. B
18. swords
19. oh lord...this one is hard...B I guess
20. fatty, because he is hysterically funny,
very intelligent, and I think he'd be
interesting to have a chat with.

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.

^wicked^ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1029 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-My spaghetti and meat sauce. Mmmm yeah. But I'd poison it. :)

2. If you could choose the manner of your own execution, which of the following would you choose.
A. Hanging
B. Beheading
C. Firing Squad
D. Electric Chair
E. Gas Chamber
F. Lethal Injection

-F, even though I hate needles. That would give me a damned good reason for hating them all my life. :)

3. Regardless of your appearance. If Hugh Hefner offered you £1 million to pose nude in Playboy/Playgirl, would you do it?

-Hell yeah.

4. If a meteor was hurtling towards the planet and there was no way of saving ourselves, what would you do with your last week on Earth.

-Spend some time with the family, the rest of the time making sweet, sweet desperate love to my boyfriend.

5. If scientists came up with a new form of heroin that was neither addictive or harmful to your health, would you try it?

-No, I don't trust those crazy scientists.

6. If you could go back to 1992 and were given a five minute spot at Freddie's tribute concert, which song would you perform? Bearing in mind that you can't choose one that has already been sung at the concert.

-Eeerm... March of the Black Queen. I would make those listening cry though.

7. Which if given the choice, would you rather lose? Your sex drive or your taste buds.

-TASTE BUDS!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MY TASTE BUDS! ;)

8. If you were stranded on a tropical desert island with shelter, fresh food and water and the man/girl of your dreams, would you still attempt an escape or try to be rescued?

-Nah. They can't tax you on a desert island, I wouldn't have to work, AND I could go crazy and talk to trees.

9. If you could have half an hour in a room with Jake Britt and with no consequences, what would you do?

-I'd refuse to have the half hour. That be nasty.

A. Is there a God?
C. Who really shot JFK?

-Perhaps the first question.

11. If someone of the same sex (or the oppisite sex if you are gay) offered you £1 million for a quick shag, would you accept?

-Hell yeah.

12. If you had a time machine that would allow you to spend one week in the past, when/where would you go?

-I'd go back and try to convince my godmother to have a bone marrow transplant before she died of cancer.

A. Abilty to fly
C. X-Ray vision
D.Invisibilty

-B. That would be pretty cool

-Ooooh yes I would. I'd testify against them, do the talk show circut... everything.

15. If you found a wallet in the street containing £1,000 and it belonged to Brian May, knowing he is a tight fisted bastard and would not give you a reward. Would you keep the money or return it with the hope of meeting Brian.

-I'd give it back.

16. If a genie granted you 1 wish (no you can't ask for more wishes) what would you wish for?

-Financial security. I have everything else I need.

A. Blindness
B. Deafness
C. The use of your legs

-I'm leaning toward deafness. I like being able to go to the gym and hike, and as an English student my vision is pretty important.

18. If you were involved in a duel to the death, what weapons would you choose for both yourself and your opponent (they have to be the same)

-pillows. How cool would a pillowfight to the death be?

19. If you had to choose between one of the following dangerous sports, which would you go for?
B. Bungee jump
C. Swimming with sharks

-A. It'd be fun until I hit the ground

-B

Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- Pizza, tacos, and chicken patsa (Hey, I'm going to die anyway; no need to watch that girly figure!

A. Hanging
Hey, just because I'm going to die doesn't mean I should bore the witnesses!

Yeah. But in all fairness I would do it for ten bucks and a pizza.

Probably sit in my house in horror attempting to escape the riots outside to be honest. I mean, if we all have but one week to live, I doubt many officers will be worried about serving and protecting.

Probably not as I'm convinced there is a catch to everything.

"Calling All Girls"

Taste buds. I bet that's the diet revolution of the future!

Me and Sarah Michelle Gellar on a desert island? Hmm sounds like paradise!

Point and laugh?

THat way they can save me from the meteor!

Nah.

I'd go replace Ringo in the Beatles. Think about it, I know all of his songs and anyone can play the drums as well as he!

A. Abilty to fly

I'm pretty sure I'd be dead...

Duh!! "Sorry Mr May, I found the wallet but it contained no money! May I have your autograph? I broughy pizza for everyone!"

More genies.

B. Deafness

18. If you were involved in a duel to the death, what weapons would you choose for both yourself and your opponent (they have to be the same).
Rubber gloves. If you can kill someone with rubber gloves they deserve to die!

C. Swimming with sharks

Sarah and Fatty. Just 'cause.

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

~ Hmmm... I'd say a nice, thick, medium steak and a salad.

A. Hanging
B. Beheading
C. Firing Squad
D. Electric Chair
E. Gas Chamber
F. Lethal Injection

~ Any is fine.

~ LOL! Hell no!!!

~ I dunno.. Go swimming?

~ No.

~ Dear Friends. That wasn't sung already, Was it?

~ Neither of them matter much to me. Take them both.

~ No. I think I'd actually be happy for once! Why ruin it?

~ Is he still around?

~ B. Is there intelligent life on other planets? - Because the more I think about it, The more I know there ISN'T here. ;)

~ No.

~ I can't decide. There are so many events in my life that I wished never happend... And they have been on a span of 21 years.

~ A. Abilty to fly

~ Indeed I would. ESPECIALLY if it were my Dad. ;)

~ I'd return it with a note saying, "Box sets or your fingers, What's it gonna be?"

~ I'm sick of wishes. Genies lie to you anyway.;) Actually, A little happiness would be good.

~ C. The use of your legs

~ Hoo-hooo... Bare knuckles buddy. I want to FEEL their face break.

~ C. Swimming with sharks - I love swimming and kicking shark ass!

~ Janet and Miss James! They rock!

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-hmm, anything by my mom

-C. Firing Squad

-Of course!!

-I would borrow a lot of money, travel the world, and have lots of sex

-Nope

-It's Late

-Taste buds

-try to be rescued

-i would probably partirle el culo en cuatro

-A. Is there a God?

-Nope

-Roman times

-D.Invisibilty

-Of course not

-I would keep it

-lots of money

-B. Deafness

-guns

-B. Bungee jump

-there's so many

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I suppose I should answer these too.

1. Haggis, Neeps & Tatties

2. Hanging.

3. I would pose nude for Playboy but I would have to insist on the money first. Once my fat arse has been in the magazine there could be quite a dip in sales.

4. Probably spend 6 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes running around like a looney before having a great idea.

5. Oh yes.

6. Sail Away Sweet Sister.

7. No contest. Life wouldn't be worth living without taste.

8. Sounds like paradise to me.

9. Half an hour of staring at Jake while he blubs like a girl and shits his pants.

10. I don't care about the other two but I would like to know who shot JFK.

11. There is very little I wouldn't do for a million quid. I'd even wear stockings and high heels if he asked.

12. I would go back to 1974 and visit myself on my first day at school. I would then smack myself in the fave and tell me to pay attention this time.

13. Become invisible. Not so much for sneaking into the ladies changing rooms but banks would become a whole lot more interesting.

14. Depends if there was a reward

15. I would pocket the cash and run up another few thousand on the credit cards

16. I would wish for the powers of the almighty and ask God for a square go.

17. If I havn't seen it already it's not worth seeing so I would lose my sight.

18. Baseball bats. I come from Leith and it's like an extention of my own body.

19. Parachute jump sounds like fun

20. I would love to meet Janet but I couldn't stand the look of disappointment on her face so I'll stick with Shanyaks.

fatty.

Bob The Shrek

Posted: 21 May 04, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In August 2002 I had the pleasure of staying with Janet and her family for a week - when we went to the convention. So, before any of you put down that you would like to meet her, email me and I will give you the inside story and you may just want to change your mind...... ;-)

Daburcor?

Posted: 21 May 04, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL!

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Sonja user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- chinese food. and mc sundae chocolate as desert

A. Hanging
B. Beheading
C. Firing Squad
D. Electric Chair
E. Gas Chamber
F. Lethal Injection

- leathal injection

- for 1 mio? yes, i think i would.

- go to brazil to see my family and spend the last week on the beach eating the greatest food on earth and drinking caipirinha

- no

- You And I

- my taste buds

- no. Although I'd miss the music!

- who's jake britt?

A. Is there a God?
C. Who really shot JFK?

- B. Is there intelligent life on other planets

- no

- one week only?? can't decide between the mid 60's (Beatles), late 70's (Clash) and mid 80's (Queen)
But I think I'd pick 1980 so that I could've seen both The Clash and Queen in concert

A. Abilty to fly
C. X-Ray vision
D.Invisibilty

- Ability to fly

- Father, perhaps. Mother, no.

- I'd return it but not only hoping to meet Brian but also because I couldn't cope with my bad feeling if I kept it.

- to stop the music industry for 5 years!

A. Blindness
B. Deafness
C. The use of your legs

- the use of my legs

- a sword

B. Bungee jump
C. Swimming with sharks

- bungee jump

- there are a few

"This world may be another planet's hell."

- Aldous Huxley
Janet

Posted: 21 May 04, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come now Robert...yes we're all nutters, but thats what makes us fun! ~giggle~!

*edit*
(Seriously fatty..there is NO WAY you could disappoint me...afterall, consider that I saw Bob The Shrek, and I actually let him sleep under my roof! ;-))

Daburcor?

Posted: 21 May 04, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!

nil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4062 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. KFC
2. Letha; Injection

3. LOL NO WAY!

4. Go and spend time with ppl that mean a lot to me
5. Who wouldn't

6. That'd be a problem 'cause I haven't seen it,you take my breath away?

7. Dunno
8. Take him with me
9. who?
10. Life on other planets

11. err... NO!
12. when my Great Grandad was alive
13. Invisibilty

14. If they dont I will
15. I'd keep it

16. To take me to all the best shopping markets
17.B. Deafness

18. Just my teeth will be fine
19. C. Swimming with sharks

20. They know who they are

Spiderleg Synthia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1190 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Caramelised kumquats, French absinthe and lime sorbet. I'm a sugar person. Also a vegan.

A. Hanging
B. Beheading
C. Firing Squad
D. Electric Chair
E. Gas Chamber
F. Lethal Injection

Beheading- instantaneous if it's done properly, all the other methods are barbaric. On the other hand, lethal injection does leave a nicer cadavre.

Yeah. If I had artistic control (which doesn't mean Iwouldn't show it all ;))

Tell ***** how I feel about him, email Brian without wondering how idiotic I'd sound, get all of my dream piercings, go to London, snort coke off Talulah Bankhead's grave.

sure, but how good can it be if it's "neither addictive or harmful"?

The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke, or possibly the Prophet's song. Something totally uncommercial and beautiful.

taste buds. i think...

After a few years maybe.

Kick his arse and call him a wee fanny, then leave.

A. Is there a God?
C. Who really shot JFK?

B

sure :)

HARD! Oh god. Either to see Queen, GNR, Jeff Buckley or the Manics in their glory days, and preferably more than one.

A. Abilty to fly
C. X-Ray vision
D.Invisibilty

A

It would depend on how I was implicated- basically how likely I was to be nicked and what I faced if I was.

Nick a few brownies and give it back. And get him to sign my collection.

End to world poverty.

A. Blindness
B. Deafness
C. The use of your legs

C

Knives.

B. Bungee jump
C. Swimming with sharks

Mmmmmmm... C is coolest, B is safest, A has the best scenery. I'll go for a.

Fatty, defina

*Mwah*
Bob The Shrek

Posted: 21 May 04, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"(Seriously fatty..there is NO WAY you could disappoint me...afterall, consider that I saw Bob The Shrek, and I actually let him sleep under my roof! ;-))"

Careful Juanetto - I haven't sent the confectionary parcel yet!

Janet

Posted: 21 May 04, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You wouldn't hold out on me with the candy.......would you?

:-O

TheMiracle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2062 posts

Posted: 21 May 04, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. My mom's homemade Mexican food or some sushi
2. Lethal Injection
3. Probably not, I'd need more than 1 million
4. Spend time with the people I love the most
5. If I had a reason to I suppose so
6. Long Away or March Of The Black Queen
7. sex drive
8. Probably
9. Haha good question, play the staring game :-)
10. Is There a god?
11. Depends on the person
12. Some time during the 70s hanging out with some bands i think are noteable
13. ability to fly
14. If it was someone I knew and was really close to, I probably would
15. return it with hoping to meet brian and sneak abour 1/4th of the cash and say thats how I found his wallet.
16. Win the biggest lottery ever
17. the use of my legs
18. hmmm, knives i guess
19. Free fall
20. I don't know, theres a lot of them

"I feel that when I'm old, I'll look at you & know the world was beautiful..."