Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > The most definitive EMOTIONAL book about Freddie Mercury

forum rss feed
Author

Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 04, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is something Im going to write about Freddie.. and his EMOTIONAL life thru his life .. since Im an Empath.. a Real one.. believe it or not.. Im Sicmot.. go on and read my few last posts.. Ive covered some parts of his life already.. but If U want..if it really needs.. Ill cover his whole life..which will be a MAJOR task since ahundova's book.. so I'll might be in need of some help by you people.. so Im asking any help U can give me directly.. inserts U find interesting by any books.. and of course any associates.. anyone willing to help.. Ill take it...

Im pledging you to give me any points U want to be clarified in his life.. and Ill give U the truth that drove him EMOTIONALLY to choose the lyrics into his songs and socially who really meant what EMOTIONALLY in his life...

God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
frejorobri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 260 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jun 04, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Read "Freddie Mercury:The Definitive Biography" by Leslie-Ann Jones. I bought it on Ebay-it's packed with good info:)

"I'm not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and quite genuine is what wins." Freddie Mercury