Forums > Personal > The Queenzone Personal Board Soap Opera

forum rss feed
Author

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This damn noticeboard is enough like a soap opera anyway, hell, let's write one. I'm uninspired in the fan fic department and in desperate need of a laugh.

Standard group fic format. A few sentences per person. Make it as ridiculous as possible - remember, we have to keep things realistic, and no one here is normal.

It began when Richard Orchard had a truly inspiring vision of...

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Deaky's Middle Nut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

love, sweet love. This vision consisted of many intricate parts, yet three stood out. First, the stunning beauty of Geeks. Second, the wit and wisdom of a strapping fellow by the name of Inu Yasha, and the third, but most important, is a dashing prince who is known only as Fatty.

In the quiet town of Miracle, the streets bustle with the movement of children late for school. In the shops, the townsfolk gather for their morning tea, and to catch up on the latest gossip.

I came, I saw, I came in my bloomers....
pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meanwhile inside an elementary school classroom,
the headmaster Charles Baer had prepared
his pupils a class of sexual education. The
words 'PENIS' and 'VAGINA' had been written
in capitals on to the chalkboard. But much to the frustration of ol' Charles, all the young ones were late for class.

(note *hey! this was supposed to be ridiculous as possible*)

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(Baer's voice needs to be done by the guy who does Mr. Mackey on South Park) Mmmkay?

~Silje~ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 978 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The reason the pupils were all late for class, was the fact that the school bus had crashed into a giant elephant whom just managed to escape the local Zoo. This traumatic experience would for several weeks shake the local society, while they all hunted for the miserable creature who opened the Elephant's gate. This creature was in fact part of Richard Orchard's original vision and was named Inu Yasha, also called Dark. As Richard had made the huge mistake to speak his vision aloud, he was the one the mob eventually blamed the incident on (as no one could find Dark, who was hiding in the local MacDonald's), and soon he had the mob after thim, waving their torches.

(you said soap serial, you GET soap serial)
((Dark, after much consideration I chose you. You actually seem to be one of the few beings on this NB who would NOT take it personally.))

If God intended us to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But the mob stopped in their tracks when a furry little demon by the name of Pikachu danced in front of them. He gave Richard a map to the McDonalds and the mob soon decided to follow Richard instead.
But it came to pass that Pikachu had given them the wrong directions. But the strapping prince called fatty rode past on his noble steed with Pikachu impaled on his golden sword and all the mob breathed a sigh of relief.
The weary but oddly satisfied mob set off for home. But there was a rustling in the bushes. Prince fatty sliced open the bushes and everyone gasped. It was...

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...the dead body of the wanker named TED, who had mysteriously vanished 3-4 years before from the QZ scene.

At the sight of the body, everyone...

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...was at first skeptical, as the body was remarkably effeminate. On second glance, it was apparent it was TED, as he was wearing a t-shirt that said "TEST FUCK".

All of the church bells rang, and the chidren began singing.....

inu-liger

Posted: 12 Jul 04, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*changed*

"Another one bites the dust!
Bum-bum-bum!
Another one bites the dust!
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust!
Hey! We're gonna get TED!
Another one bites the dust!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dark, after much consideration I chose you. You actually seem to be one of the few beings on this NB who would NOT take it personally."

No worries, Silje! Much love!
Btw. How's your summer going?

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...pissed as a fart.

'Tally ho!' he exclaimed before power spewing, hitting a conveniently placed wall.

Nobody had expected that. Least of all was the angry and vomit covered...

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Flashman, who was in the midst of seducing yet another Phine Philly.

"You Cad", the young lady hissed, slapping Flashman in his now vomit-covered face. "How dare you speak to me that way"

"Have another drink", said Flash, while wiping.....

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...the puke from his face. "Would you like to hear how you can be insulted by Flashman 24 hours a day?" he asked.

The woman gasped, and immediately dissolved into floods of tears. "You said you loved me!" she wailed. "How many other women are there, Flashy? How many others are there, huh?" Flashman decided not to answer that question, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway, because he was stopped in mid-word by a deafening crash outside. He peeked between the blinds and saw Charles Baer running by the window with underpants on his head, yelling...

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

..."Children, back in class! The lesson on the Filthy Sanchez isn't over yet!!! POO", which was odd, as there were absolutely no children present.

"Where are your students, Mr. Baer?", hollered Archie, as he wiped his brow. "Shouldn't you be in your classroom now?"

"VAGINA, Jesus Christ's shaven vagina!!", yelled Charles, as he then proceeded to....

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Run straight into a nearby brick wall. However, despite several prayers from the 20 000 inhabitants, he did not faint - and only seconds later he was heading on down the road screaming perversities at every passing humanbeing and also, for whatever reason, any pet dog he'd come across. It did not cross anyone's mind that Baer might just be running for a reason other than those he would scream out in a confused language, and that was something they would all regret. Behind Baer, speeding down the narrow roads, was a huge Harley...

inu-liger

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Davidson motorcycle, speeding at 80km/h. On the motorbike was a dude carrying a machete in his right hand while driving with the left. With that machete, the dude....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Very good, Silje! It's going very good. I'm at my mom's until the end of August, then I go back and do another year of grade 12 in high school, which is nice...except for the fact my special needs assistant is not going to be there this year :( , and a few people I know who worked at the school have retired so it's like losing friends, really....

But on the other hand, I will be getting to learn Spanish, French, more music, and some other stuff too, which is nice :)

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...was meticulously trimming his handlebar moustache. Krizzy was riding along behind, her bike purring like a Bengal Tiger in heat.

The man suddenlly dropped the machete, it skipped along the ground like a rock thrown across a pone, striking.....

inu-liger

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Charles Baer. Charles shouted "Ack! My PENIS!! Sweet Jesus's vagina!" and collapsed from shock, and then everyone...

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...saw it as their undoubtable right to jump at him and once and for all get him thourougly locked up. The two heroes got off their motorbikes and was at once lifted up upon the shoulders of the celebrating population, who then went on to...

the oppositionist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 882 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was that looney Oppo from next door.
"Whats going on here?" she asked.
"We're not sure" said barry, "its a soap opera. Does anybody know?"
Suddenly for no reason at all, the phone rang. It was Fried Chicken.
"Guys, we think Baer has been molesting the little children in his class and that is why they have been skiving!"
(queue dramatic music)
Barry looked at Oppo. It was time for serious action.
The door swang open and in strode..

melinadeacon@queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 04, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's not forget Jake Britt.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]