forum rss feed
Author

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 04, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have just burned the hammy75 show to vcd...the quality is incredible considering it's age...was just wondering - is there any way i can burn this and say earl's court and hyde park to DVD with menus? would be prepared to duplicate copies for those who want them....if i can find a way to do it easily.....have pinnacle studiodv8 and nero6...but both seem cumbersome...

also does anyone know where to get hold of the "unoffcial" videos - ie LIAR/GOFL/Killer queen/KYA etc

go deo na h√Čireann
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 04, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brenski wrote:

I have just burned the hammy75 show to vcd...the quality is incredible considering it's age...was just wondering - is there any way i can burn this and say earl's court and hyde park to DVD with menus? would be prepared to duplicate copies for those who want them....if i can find a way to do it easily.....have pinnacle studiodv8 and nero6...but both seem cumbersome...

No personal offence intended, but I don't think too many people will be interested in a DVD sourced from VCDs.

also does anyone know where to get hold of the "unoffcial" videos - ie LIAR/GOFL/Killer queen/KYA etc

Yeah, buy Greatest Video Hits 1. :)

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca