Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Question for Spanish fans regarding musical

forum rss feed
Author

Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 04, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I will be in spain from the 15th to the fu...ing 21th... the day which the 46664 gig has to be made...
by the way: I'd like to see the musical in Madrid, where can I buy ticket online with credit card?
On the wwry site they tell to go to:

www.servicaixa.com or www.halconviajes.com

but I cannot find the tickets in these 2 sites... If you can help me you're very gentle! :-) Thanks in advance guys!

Leo'82 B.R.

You sit there and you thump your bible and you say your prayers, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says: I've just whipped you ass!!

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!
Llisos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 04, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sorry Leo,
the spanish wwry is taking a rest these days. Luis Álvarez, the main productor here, talked about the musical taking place in several cities like Bilbo, Barcelona or even Valencia for the next theater season (October and beyond).

No 46664, no Spanish WWRY... but a lot of sun!

But you can always depend on me
Stone Cold Leo'82 B.R. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 204 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 04, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh, pity! :-(

I'm really unlucky these days... :-) no matter! Hope that will be the sun in Spain... if it will be rain, I'm really the unluckyest man of the world! ;-)

Leo'82 B.R.

You sit there and you thump your bible and you say your prayers, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says: I've just whipped you ass!!

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!