Forums > Personal > Fav. Adam Sandler Movie

forum rss feed
Author

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's your favorite Adam Sandler movie? Mine is definately Happy Gilmore...Second favorite is a tie between Billy Madison and Mr. Deeds.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Punch Drunk Love is really his best work. But for pure laughs I'd go with Happy Gilmore.

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Sandler doesn't have a "most funny" movie since none of his films are funny at all, even by accident. Hell is being locked in a room forever with only Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider movies for entertainment.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Totally agree with Holly on that one.

All of his movies are awful. That's like asking which is the best Limp Bizkit album?

I long for the day when they will just STOP playing that stupid Hannukah song every single fuckin' holiday season.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Sandler doesn't have a "most funny" movie since none of his films are funny at all, even by accident. Hell is being locked in a room forever with only Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider movies for entertainment.

And George Washington had a pair of wooden denchers!!! HAH!

Oops..I forgot...

(Jim Rohn)

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually I'm watchin Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Night's right now...and on that one I will agree it's a faliure....really pathetic and wrong...except I really like the part closer to the end when they all start dancing(hahahhaa)...but that's it.

(Jim Rohn)
SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Madison all the way! Then The Waterboy. I prefer the movies when he plays stupid people (no offense). I thoroughly enjoyed 50 First Dates, but he wasn't being a complete goofball... I also appreciate his Hanukah Song. As a young, Jewish child, I always felt a little out of place... so when the Hanukah Song came out, I was very touched to know that so many famous people were Jewish too! I still get really excited when I hear a celebrity is Jewish. When I first started liking Queen, my brother told me Freddie Mercury was Jewish, and I was really excited, although he was extremely misinformed. I don't know where the hell he read that...

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really enjoyed 50 First Dates. I thought, IMO, it was really funny, and also really good. It gives you a good feeling by the end.

TheMiracle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2062 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 20:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My favorite is The Wedding Singer, especially the song at the end, "I wanna grow old with you."

"I feel that when I'm old, I'll look at you & know the world was beautiful..."
jericho05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 677 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Punch Drunk Love was by far his best movie....
but I'm kind of partial to the satire Airheads.

Shake it Sugaree
♥Killer_Queen1946♥ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 172 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Happy Gilmore (Go to your home! Go! Are you to good for your home! Answer me!) And Billy Madison, (Stop looking at me, Swan!) and (OOH, back to school back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed, got my boots tied tight, hope I dont get in a fight! OOH! Back to school, back to school...back..to school...*school bus drives by*)

'You're just jealous because I can rock my tights better than you EVER could!'

'Where won't I wear my sombrero!?'

dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 04, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is nothing in the world worse than Adam Sandler and I mean nothing. Trips to the dentist, scratches from the cat, George W Bush...I'll take any of those over him anytime.
I'd sooner poke my own eyes out with rusty nails while listening to 50 two-year-olds play the violin than watch a movie with him in it.
And I have seen two of his movies so my feelings are founded. (Little Nicky and Big Daddy)

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
Goo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 295 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I'm really not an Adam Sandler fan. Or Rob Schneider. I like Ben Stiller a lot though! (not that that's really related to this topic, but that's ok)

Playful as a pussycat.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The worst thing about people like Adam Sandler, Jimmy Fallon, Rob Schneider, and Chris Kattan is that they're still way too far from being funny.

They should totally ban those 4 guys and all those SNL morons from making movies.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 17:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Oh ya? Well how about I just go eat hay, at the bay, and make stuff outta clay! What do you say? I just may!"

Or however that went....

(Jim Rohn)
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

None of them. This guy is terrible, he's a disgrace to all the other GOOD comedians out there!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)