Forums > Personal > Why I hate Americans

forum rss feed
Author

jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 03:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

O.K. I say alot of stuff that pisses many people off sometimes. I do this partly because it is fun to get a rise out of idiots and partly because I am fed up with the world in general.

One of the reasons why I hate Americans is because an American company bought out the company I worked for and laid us all off. The jobs then went down to Atlanta. There where people who had been at the company for over 25 years, but that didn't stop those greedy yankee pigs from destroying what many people had worked very hard for.

Last year my Dad lost his job when S.P. Richards Company, division of Genuine Parts laid him and 10 other positions off. The positions were then given to eligible Americans. My Dad had worked for that company for a long time...but they didn't care. Why should they? Americans don't have to apologize for anything.

This last year thousands of Iraqis have died and nearly 1000 american soldiers have so too in a war that was pre empted by a bastard(bush) that cares more for money and oil than a human life ...wouldn't you feel just a little aukward shouting out "USA #1"? That's what gets to me.

I'm sick and tired of being politically correct.

I'll throw in a "fuck you" for good measure.

Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

hamsters user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1539 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poor you playing the victim, you got laid off!
It's not like since the American economy has gone down the crapper plenty of Americans have lost their jobs...but whatever.

"Big Man the Laltain sahib, Small Man the Mombatti."

-Arundhati Roy, THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 03:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah but the fired us and gave the jobs to americans. Can't you even understand that?

Well, thanks for the sympathy you Nazi cow.

hamsters user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1539 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you want sympathy?
Do you know how many american jobs are going overseas to Asia for cheaper labor? No, you probably don't care because you see this story rather one-sidedly, the side that victimizes you. Well I hope you're happy that something's going wrong for Americans.
And watch who you call nazi, I don't go visit family member's graves that list the dates they were imprisoned in Auschwitz for fun, you know.

"Big Man the Laltain sahib, Small Man the Mombatti."

-Arundhati Roy, THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS
Farlander user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 662 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 03:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So we're trying to get a rise out of people here? Well, I'll give it a shot.

jasen101 wrote:

One of the reasons why I hate Americans is because an American company bought out the company I worked for and laid us all off. The jobs then went down to Atlanta. There where people who had been at the company for over 25 years, but that didn't stop those greedy yankee pigs from destroying what many people had worked very hard for.

Last year my Dad lost his job when S.P. Richards Company, division of Genuine Parts laid him and 10 other positions off. The positions were then given to eligible Americans. My Dad had worked for that company for a long time...but they didn't care. Why should they? Americans don't have to apologize for anything.

Boo-hoo, you lost your job and now you hate all the citizens of country that happen to reside in the country where that company is based. I sense you have an advanced case of Bitter-foreign-asshole-itis. I'd get that checked out by a physician if I were you. Assuming the evil Americans haven't already sent their squads of physician elimination squads into your country.

This last year thousands of Iraqis have died and nearly 1000 american soldiers have so too in a war that was pre empted by a bastard(bush) that cares more for money and oil than a human life...

You mean the guy who gave an oppressed people their freedom by sending forth soldiers who were perfectly willing to fight and die for the freedom of people they didn't even know? The guy that defends the rights of the innocent humans being slaughted by the millions by people who refuse to even acknowledge the humanity of their victims? He doesn't care about human life?

...wouldn't you feel just a little aukward shouting out "USA #1"? That's what gets to me.

Before I read this topic it seemed a little tasteless, but now it seems perfectly justified.

Mr Coolest Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr Coolest Cat
Bohemian: 908 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a bunch of silly little girls.

There must be more to life than this.
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Bitter-foreign-asshole-itis."

~giggle~!

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jansen, I understand why you're so mad but yet you're generalizing on ALL Americans, who are not anything like the typical fascist greedy corporate American. Let me remind you that the majority of Americans as well as Canadians are working class people, who work as hard as anyone else for a decent living.

Those same Americans that screwed up Canadians, happen to be the same one who also screw up blue collar Americans by cutting their wages and benefits and increasing their work.

Compared to what they do in third world nations, those Canadians have gotten it easy (Sorry to say this but it's true). These people are nearly forced into slavery by earning less than $25 cents an hour for doing extreme hard labor and spending 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sir B.A Baracus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 133 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi! I'm Jasen, and I am a massive tool.

'Nuff said. I think the boy really needs a good, old fashioned country ass whoopin'!

I hath soiled myself, methinks.....
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Simmer down, Jasen. It's not the fault of most Americans that you lost your job. I would trade job situations with you if I could, because I really want to quit my job, but I doubt you want to spend all day staring at an octopus. Plus my parents would kill me.

No country has the monopoly on stupidity or heartlessness, though. The ones with more people, like China, the US, and India, tend to naturally have more stupid and heartless people.

For example, I read a news story about an elderly Asian immigrant who spoke very little English, getting lost and being found by cops. The cops, who were apparently intelligent, compassionate cops, picked him up so that he'd have a place to sleep while they sorted things out. The next morning he was in court for some reason, except that the judge, who apparently did not get his position based on overall intelligence, got the wrong folder in front of him, the folder of a person who had committed a misdemeanor. So he gave this poor guy a stern reprimand and sentenced him to six months in jail. For being elderly and lost. And this could probably happen just about anywhere where the general population is too lazy to learn any language other than English.

(And by the way, for good measure - I know several Atlantans who, if you called them Yankees, would come after you wih machetes. We ain't no Yankees, boy. Also, the job situation in Atlanta is the pits right now. Don't take it out on them.)

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I (heart) America.

Except Detroit. I don't like the name. Deeeeeeetroit. And stop calling Australia Orztraileeeah. Other than that I (heart) America.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir B.A. I'd love to lay the smackdown on you bitch. I could kick your arse with my left hand tied behind my back.

I didn't say that this is the only reason why I hate americans....it is one of the reasons..their foreign policy. I hate them for many other reasons as well.

Since I got laid off a couple years ago I have another job, btw.

You americans should really take a look at how many people hate you around the world. Your leaders can't even go to another country without causing a riot.

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dude,

Seriously. You truly do not want to go there. You have issues, my friend.

I stand by my statement, your reply only proves the simple fact that you need a good, old fashioned, country ass whipping!!! How long has it been since you've had your ass whooped?

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll knock a lung loose.

I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother.

You're about to git yer dough popped.

I'll be on you like rust on a pump handle.

I'm gonna tear you a new corn chute.

I'll kick yer ass so hard you'll have to clear yer throat to fart.

I'm tougher 'n a two dollar steak.

I'm gonna git a hunk outta you big enough to clog the drain.

I'll tear into you like a hobo into a bologna sandwich.

I'm gonna wipe the floor with ya, then whup yer ass for not gettin' in the corners.

I'll put a popknot on yer head big enough for a calf to suck on.

I'm gonna hit ya so hard, yer kids'll be borned dizzy.

I'll be on you like ugly on a baboon's ass.
I'll beat you like pancake batter.

I'm gonna tear into you like a mountain lion into a baby goat.

You're gonna be worse than the alligator was when the lake went dry.

I'll tear into you like a stray dog into an alley dumpster.

I'm gonna kick yer ass so hard you can whistle through yer hemorrhoids.

I'll be on you like Bobby Knight on a point guard.

I'm gonna be on somebody like stink on an Adam Sandler movie

Kick your ass so hard you can cough and fart at the same time

You gonna be laughin' out the other side of your face over there

I'm gonna put a pop knot on your head so big you're gonna need a support garment

Goo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 295 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't agree with you Jasen, but I do see your point.

I think it's hard for a lot of you to see how hard it is for Canadians to like Americans. We don't morally agree with them on a lot of things. It seems we're always being overshadowed, bought out, etc. etc. by them. As a nation, they never seem to recognize us for anything, or bother to know anything about us.

Let me give a few examples:

After 9/11, Bush said some sort of thankyou to all the countries who had helped them get by it, or something, but not once did he mention Canada.

When there was a major electricity blackout in the States and Canada, the mayor of New York automatically blamed it on us, even though after a bit of investigation, it turned out that the problem started somewhere in the US.

The other week, I met a woman from Conneticut. I told her that I was from Toronto, and she said "wow, your English is really good!" for those of you who don't know much about Canada, Toronto is a VERY English city. When I explained that, she said something like "Yeah, well, I guess that in Toronto you guys speak English, but in Ontario they speak French all the time." Toronto is in Ontario.

I'm not saying that these are good reasons to hate a country, but I'm just trying to put everyone else in our shoes. Personally, I try my hardest to like Americans as much as any other country, but it gets hard sometimes. And I can understand why a lot of Canadians feel the same way Jasen does.

Playful as a pussycat.
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Why I hate Americans "

Pierre, no one's interested in how you became a gimp. But, I'll have to admit, your ramblings are mildly diverting - a bit like watching a monkey eat its own shit at the zoo.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
SallyJ. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 689 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe it would help, Jasen, if you'd start thinking about Americans as individuals. Not ALL Americans did something to you. You're generalizing! Stupid. Not good. Don't do that.
I don't agree with the USA government, but that doesn't mean I 'hate Americans'. That would be insane. I don't agree with the Dutch government, but I don't hate all Dutch people. I'd hate myself as well then. See? We are all persons, individuals. You can't hold an entire population responsible for something you don't agree with.

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A Canadian once took a big, steaming dump in my flowerbed. Another Canadian cut me off in traffic on I-75, and yet another flipped me the bird when I passed him later that very day.

I hate the f@#$ing Canadians...

Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
their flapping heads so full of lies
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
join the klan!
And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fuck myself

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
Canada came along
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue, Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
Blame Canada!
Blame Canada!
With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, Another topic filled with love and joy! :)

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 04, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I now know that no matter how I live my life, or what I stand for, I am hated, regardless.

Sort of takes the pressure off.

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.