forum rss feed
Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As some of you know a couple of Queenzoners and other fans from all over Europe spent some time in Benidorm, Spain to see Brian and Roger play the 46664 Latino concert. Actually, I just came back.

A group of German fans was there and their original plan was to write a review of the concert for the German fan club magazine. Well, there was no concert but we all were there on August 19th, so we met up for a small but stylish John Deacon Birthday party. "We" is Mr. Scully, Hangman, Galileo80, me and the German group. I am sure there will be a review in the fan club magazine, even though it won't be about a concert :) I don't want to give away too much but I think "I Go Crazy" will play a major role in the review: "I don't wanna go and see Queen no more no more". And before someone calls me a Brian "basher": how would you feel travelling 2500 km for nothing? I think we made the best out of the situation and had a good time together. Oh - and it took me only 3 hours at Servicam and two phone calls to Germany to get the money refunded for tickets which were never printed. However - we had fun and maybe we should do more non-Queen trips in the future. Maybe there won't be a Queen related concert on the Cote D'Azur next year - we will sure be there!

I do not want any google ads here.

AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't wanna go and see Queen no more no more!!!!

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
Brimon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 571 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AC; what were you eating in your photo cause it looks awful.

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where's Adam? You know, that stepford poster child.

Oh I'll say it for him:

Queen are perfect. Fans should never question Queen. Any negative opinion about Queen is blasphemy. Thou shall not take Queen's name in vain. All of Brian opinions are unquestionably brilliant. Thou shall be silent if you have any impure Queen thoughts. You should enjoy those three hours at ServiceCam because that is Queen's gift to you.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 04, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sure, Mike but they did not win a single new fan with this non-event :)

I do not want any google ads here.

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 04, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't resist uploading a few photos from Benidorm to my site (not from the Deacy birthday party though).