Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > What if another member died

forum rss feed
Author

Queenrocks4579 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know that all the other members of queen smoke and i mean what would happen if one of them dies of like lung cancer of something or what if they just die from something else should people put a statue of say like roger taylor at his drums next to freddies?

I good friend would be their to bail you out of jail...but a best friend would be there saying that was fuckin awsome!
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenrocks4579 wrote:

I know that all the other members of queen smoke

Brian does not smoke and cannot stand to be around smokers.

But no, I don't believe there would be a tribute concert, statue, boxed set or anything dedicated to the others unfortunately. It might not seem fair since they tried to be a democratic group, but in the public eye, Freddie was the most well-known and considered the leader even if he wasn't.

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was using smoking because lung cancer is a disease. But i know there wouldnt be a tribute concert. And your wrong a lot of people know who brian is. Usually it goes that way i mean mick jagger and keith richards, axl and slash, robert plant and jimmy page. I mean i think if the others were alive they might do something.

I good friend would be their to bail you out of jail...but a best friend would be there saying that was fuckin awsome!
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Unfortunately, they will all die one day, you maudlin sod.

FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 03:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know that jack ass. But their still young their not fuckin 90 or sumthin. I just noticed how everyone is really upset about freddie and will the fans feel the same way about another member if say john died tommorow. NOT that im hoping that happens

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 03:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know that jack ass. But their still young their not fuckin 90 or sumthin. I just noticed how everyone is really upset about freddie and will the fans feel the same way about another member if say john died tommorow. NOT that im hoping that happens

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 04:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd be extremely fucking depressed if John died next. Just like I sort of was when Ox Entwistle died. I assure you'd there'd be no 'John Deacon Tribute Concert'. After all WWRY is too important.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 05:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian doesn`t smoke actively, but just the fact you sit next to someone who is smoking, or you are in the same room, makes you inhale too. And I guess Brian was lots of times with the other three and one or many of them were smoking, so, passively Brian smoked as well

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Oberon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought I read somewhere that they were quite respectful of Brian's anti-smoking stance and tried not to smoke around him?

Tatterdemalion and the junketer

There's a thief and a dragonfly trumpeter
Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will be sad when it does happen, u expect them to always be around for some reason strange

Still they will always be there in our hearts :)

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And the value of their signature might go up.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And another Greatest Hits Cd will be released.

"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And some another stupid DoRo documentary would be released...

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flashman wrote:

Unfortunately, they will all die one day, you maudlin sod.

Hahahahahhaa.

Albyboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... And another useless Japanese release would be published...

... Oh, no, stupid me... There is no need for someone to die... They'll release it anyway!!!

;-)

Albyboy

And the light, turn then off my friend... And the ghosts... Well just let them in... Cause in the dark it's easier to see...
rhapsody__87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 971 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Unfortunately, they will all die one day, you maudlin sod."

Hahahahaha-- I miss you Flashy!

...Erica*

"I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly."

--Sarah Jessica Parker
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm a 3, sometimes 4 pack a day smoker.. what ever brand my cousins/aunty/uncle/their friends are smoking...so do I. Mmm, I love the taste of second hand smoke. Maybe I'll get to eating garlic cloves and breathing on them. Fuckers.

Poor ol' Deaky. I reckon he'll be next to go, unfortunately.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
BrianRules user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just don't understand the bickering going on between some people on this board. I go to a couple other band's forums, and everyone respects each other's opinions and questions. Just because I've only posted a handful of times doesn't make me a newbie to Queen, Ive been a huge fan since 1974. But to chastise someone just because they may ask a question that's important to them, but has been asked here before, I feel that's wrong. I'm sure the people who've posted a thousand times or more have asked a question or two that someone else thought was boring or stupid. I think our attitude should be to welcome these people into our fold, and help them out in their quest to be educated. If a question has been asked before, or you think it's stupid, just remember that they're one of us; fans of the greatest band ever, and we should support them as much as we can. Isn't that why we're here in the first place, to help each other in time of need? Just my opinion.

every second word he swore,

yes, he was the son of a whore,

always wanted by the law!
Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

albyboy wrote:

... And another useless Japanese release would be published...

... Oh, no, stupid me... There is no need for someone to die... They'll release it anyway!!!

;-)

Albyboy

LOL!...

Btw, I don't think there'll be a tribute concert for John, cos nowadays 90% of those who aren't Queen fans have no idea who he is... because he's always so quiet, so discreet, I dunno, he's tried so hard to stay out of the reach of the public eye and I think he made it: the world (except a bunch of queenzoners) has forgotten him long ago. Err, perhaps John wasn't the best example you had in mind?!
But hey I don't want any of them to die anymore, they're still awfully young! Oh Bri, Rog, John, just you dare die until you're 110 yrs old - I'm gonna kill you all for the second time boys!!!

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)

queen_forever_87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 237 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 04, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BrianRules wrote:

I just don't understand the bickering going on between some people on this board. I go to a couple other band's forums, and everyone respects each other's opinions and questions. Just because I've only posted a handful of times doesn't make me a newbie to Queen, Ive been a huge fan since 1974. But to chastise someone just because they may ask a question that's important to them, but has been asked here before, I feel that's wrong. I'm sure the people who've posted a thousand times or more have asked a question or two that someone else thought was boring or stupid. I think our attitude should be to welcome these people into our fold, and help them out in their quest to be educated. If a question has been asked before, or you think it's stupid, just remember that they're one of us; fans of the greatest band ever, and we should support them as much as we can. Isn't that why we're here in the first place, to help each other in time of need? Just my opinion.

You are so right.... that's the attitude everybody around here should have.... be nice to eachother.... even if they're newbies around here... you've all been a newbie a while ago....

"Fuck them darling, if they just don't get it!"

Freddie Mercury