Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Friend's comment about C2 commercial...

forum rss feed
Author

VGB user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 209 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He had this to say:

"This C2 commerical is pointless, it doesn't make me want to drink coke, it make me want to listen to Queen, isn't that the opposite of what coke was going for?"

perhaps, maybe it was the effect Queen wanted though...made me think about Queen in all these commercials...even though most are WWRY or WATC...

"the radio's playin Queen, and we're rockin out" - saves the day
MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i want to break free
that
s waht i want to do

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 00:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do think it seems like a stupid commercial. I'm happy they chose the song because it hasn't been appreciated enough in America, but the commercial seems cheaply made. Just a bunch of people acting silly and a poorly edited version of the song.

Their online version ( http://www.cokec2.com/pages/commercials.shtml ) is much better but I haven't seen it on air yet.

Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 17 Sep 04, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm only upset by this because I'm against any and all low-carb/no-carb diets. Carbs give people energy - people need that energy to go on and stay on crappy, low-carb, fad diets!