Forums > Personal > How can people do this?!

forum rss feed
Author

the oppositionist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 882 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was watching a uk programme last night, ten years of animal hospital. Two dogs left together for months until one ate the other one, twenty cats locked into a one bedroom flat alone until only bones remained. A dog thrown over a cliff and left for dead. I couldnt believe that people could be so cruel. Im beginning to wonder why we cant ban breeding until all the homeless animals are adopted.

melinadeacon@queenzone.com
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate hearing those things...so sad... If I ever met an animal abuser...they would get hell from me!

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's horrible. I can't stand to watch those animal rescue type shows anymore because it's so sad. Animals have the same feelings as us, anyone who has a dog or cat can tell you that. They get happy, sad, playful, obviously care about their humans (yes even cats).

However only moments ago I hit my cat with a remote by accident. She had been laying right behind me and I tossed the remote onto the couch as I often do without really looking and pow, right in her head. I saw that it was her and turned away quick so for all she knows, it fell from the sky. She came back to laying behind me so things are okay between us and she has no clue it was my fault.

Shit happens.

SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 04, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My dog has extremely sensitive feet compared to the rest of his body. He can get knocked on the head with a toy or crash into something, and keep right on playing. But if his feet are accidentally stepped on, he lets out this excruciating squeal of pain.

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 04, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I won't watch animal rescue programes. I can't do it. I'm too soft on animals and seeing how some people treat them makes me sick.

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 04, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sick indeed, Dogs are cool!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 04, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dogs are better in a bun with mustard.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 04, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only good part about those animal rescue shows is when they throw their asses in jail.

Makes me hope that they get ass raped by some psycho pervert.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
MetzgerR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 04, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I'm really glad I didn't see that show - people like that don't deserve...well...anything other than a future that consists of rotting in a horrible prison somewhere!
And while I'm definitely more of a cat lover than a dog person, my family owns plenty of both, and I adore them all. I quite agree that animals are plenty capable of feeling - that's what makes them such great friends and companions. Anyone who can mistreat them in any way is just...It just disgusts me...

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts