Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Super Help Please...

forum rss feed
Author

Perry user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 136 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 04, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey guys, I've wanted to start collecting bootleg Queen CD's for a while, because I've got all Queen CD's and I wanted some new stuff, but I never got round to it, but I just found a bootleg (I think it is) that I own. Its called Absolutely Enthusiastic (Workoholic Extasy In Montreal) and it is Queen in Montrel on 24th November 1981, I don't think its the whole show, but I was wondering, is this common or rare and would anyone be interested in a trade? Thanks very much.

-Perry

Posted: 13 Sep 04, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn, oh well, thanks for the quick reply...

-Perry
[ Wybren™ ] user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 04, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perry wrote:

Hey guys, I've wanted to start collecting bootleg Queen CD's for a while, because I've got all Queen CD's and I wanted some new stuff, but I never got round to it, but I just found a bootleg (I think it is) that I own. Its called Absolutely Enthusiastic (Workoholic Extasy In Montreal) and it is Queen in Montrel on 24th November 1981, I don't think its the whole show, but I was wondering, is this common or rare and would anyone be interested in a trade? Thanks very much.

I don't know for sure but I think the bootleg you have is from the WWRY video... I heard about this bootleg and I don't think it's rare

[ Ahoy' Rotterdam, April 26th ]|[ Rhein Energie Stadion Köln, Juli 6th ]|[ Gelredome Arnhem, July 10th ]

Posted: 13 Sep 04, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, no Flash or The Hero...

Well, I got my We Will Rock You VHS out, and I'm pretty certain its from the video, actually, I have another one, its a cassette but I think I can get it on my com, its also called We Will Rock You which has a drawing of the famous Freddie Wembley '86 picture with his arm up, which I got from Lanzarote, and I haven't listened yet, so I'm not sure about that either...

-Perry