Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Is Roger an alcoholic?

forum rss feed
Author

Smartie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Sep 04, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On all the new Roger photos i`ve seen his face looks kinda red and swollen...
Is he always sun-burned or is it that he has a drinking problem?
Maby anyone has further information.
by the way...Brian looks so old to me! In 1993 he looked much younger and its just 9 years ago...
I wonder how Freddie would look like with 58...



Here we are...born to be kings..
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Sep 04, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I imagine he would still look like a pile of ashes.


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Sep 04, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1) No. He drank a lot, but with a few exceptions, we think he managed to keep it under control.

2) Brian doesn't look so bad. He looks like your typical middle-aged guy. Couldn't stay young forever.

3) Freddie would probably look like old Freddie. There are web sites where you can age photos, if you're interested.


God wants you to send me some money.



"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Sep 04, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"and its just 9 years ago"

*sigh*

;o)

Smartie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 04:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Time...waits for nobody..."

*sigh*

;o)


Here we are...born to be kings..
the oppositionist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 882 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, cos we'd already know all about it. Its obvious if someone has a drinking problem- take it from someone who lives with one.
They lie about everything, they dont show up to things, the media would have got hold of it, plus it makes em look like shit.
Lets face it- Roger dont look like shit, even after ten millions ciggies!


melinadeacon@queenzone.com
INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geeksandgeeks wrote:

1) No. He drank a lot, but with a few exceptions, we think he managed to keep it under control.

2) Brian doesn't look so bad. He looks like your typical middle-aged guy. Couldn't stay young forever.

3) Freddie would probably look like old Freddie. There are web sites where you can age photos, if you're interested.

__________________________________________________

Hey that sounds interesting.....which web is it?


Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'



geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oliver wrote:

geeksandgeeks wrote:

1) No. He drank a lot, but with a few exceptions, we think he managed to keep it under control.

2) Brian doesn't look so bad. He looks like your typical middle-aged guy. Couldn't stay young forever.

3) Freddie would probably look like old Freddie. There are web sites where you can age photos, if you're interested.

__________________________________________________

Hey that sounds interesting.....which web is it?


Put the terms into Google and it'll give you lots of stuff. I age-manipulated a photo of Justin Timberlake to age 50 at one point - the result was not pretty.


God wants you to send me some money.



"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Queenrocks4579 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey drinking is fun but i dont think roger was an alcoholic he looks too good now. Personally i dont think ive ever seen an older man look so attractive.


I good friend would be their to bail you out of jail...but a best friend would be there saying that was fuckin awsome!
Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Sep 04, 06:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are web sites where you can age photos, if you're interested.

__________________________________________________

Hey that sounds interesting.....which web is it?

Put the terms into Google and it'll give you lots of stuff. I age-manipulated a photo of Justin Timberlake to age 50 at one point - the result was not pretty.

Please give exact page? :) I couldnt locate any


God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Sep 04, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I doubt that he's an alcoholic because I'm pretty sure that the press would find out and write a lot of dirt on it if he was...


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 04, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geeksandgeeks wrote:

Oliver wrote:

geeksandgeeks wrote:

1) No. He drank a lot, but with a few exceptions, we think he managed to keep it under control.

2) Brian doesn't look so bad. He looks like your typical middle-aged guy. Couldn't stay young forever.

3) Freddie would probably look like old Freddie. There are web sites where you can age photos, if you're interested.

__________________________________________________

Hey that sounds interesting.....which web is it?


Put the terms into Google and it'll give you lots of stuff. I age-manipulated a photo of Justin Timberlake to age 50 at one point - the result was not pretty.


Oh dear Lord, my Google is broken, phone the helpdesk! No seriously, I came quite dry on results? What sites were you referring to?

I've only encountered a few Photoshop tutorials on aging, but they weren't as helpfull as personal experientation IMO.


"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"



Registered: Friday, January 18, 2002