forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm so pissed off man.

I can play DVDs or CDs but none of the games. I get this message saying... "Your XBox requires service. Please call the number on your manual for support". So I call and I get this rude bitch telling me that she has someone else registrated on the serial number from my XBox, and she told me that the warranty is only for 90 days and Microsoft charges 70 bucks for having it fixed.

I should have gotten a PS2... but of course I got an XBox for the same reason everybody got one... HALO!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Typical M$ nonsense. There's probably not a thing wrong with it. Try searching for info and/or posting about this on a gaming forum and I'll bet you find a solution. Good luck.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 04, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks

I just posted on an XBox message board and I'm waiting for someone to post something that can really help me.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]