Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > I have a question.

forum rss feed
Author

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't make fun of me or somethin' pls.
I have to do a paper on '70s rock music and I wanna insist on Queen.
Where can I find - online - credible sources about that?
Thanx in advance.

2+2=5
Albyboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 12:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've always thought that Queen - The Royal Legend is a very nice site, with lots of information about didactical aspects of Queen music... The URL is:

http://queen.musichall.cz/index_en.php

Another nice site is the Bechstein Debauchery, ruled by Sebastian... Here again, a whole ocean of Queen-related information... You can check it out yourself at:

http://sebastian.queenconcerts.com

... Before taking anything from those sites, anyway, ask the webmasters!!!

:-)

Albyboy

And the light, turn then off my friend... And the ghosts... Well just let them in... Cause in the dark it's easier to see...
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6328 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As for me, I`ll tell you right now: if you find any of the stuff in my site is useful, of course you can use it, that`s why I put it there for. Good luck with the project

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanx

2+2=5
Albyboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

As for me, I`ll tell you right now: if you find any of the stuff in my site is useful, of course you can use it, that`s why I put it there for. Good luck with the project

Never had the occasion to say this before, Sebastian... Wonderful site, really!!!! I spent hours consulting it and drooling on my keyboard... Absolutely admire people who have the passion and the constance to do such a project and the kindness to share all that stuff with other fans... Just this!!!!

Albyboy

And the light, turn then off my friend... And the ghosts... Well just let them in... Cause in the dark it's easier to see...

Posted: 28 Sep 04, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

donbosco_03 wrote:

Crazy_Little_Thing_Called_Sonia wrote:

Don't make fun of me or somethin' pls.
I have to do a paper on '70s rock music and I wanna insist on Queen.
Where can I find - online - credible sources about that?
Thanx in advance.

You're not alone! I'm doing also a book report on gender issues (sociology200) and the book i chose is...Mercury and ME! hahah...

glad to know that :)

2+2=5
Regor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 364 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 04, 05:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

albyboy wrote:

Sebastian wrote:

Never had the occasion to say this before, Sebastian... Wonderful site, really!!!! I spent hours consulting it and drooling on my keyboard... Absolutely admire people who have the passion and the constance to do such a project and the kindness to share all that stuff with other fans... Just this!!!!

Albyboy

Have to agree, Albyboy - Sebastian your site is just fantastic, I could'nt stop reading ! I could stay online for days, the amount of information is just unbelievable - and being a musician myself I am particularly interested in the studies you share with us ! Great site !

Guten Tag und Guten Abend !!! We had a great time in Cologne. Drinking beer in the sunshine beside the Mighty Rhein brought back many memories for me..... (Brian May, 2004)