Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Wud u be so tight too ..

forum rss feed
Author

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't download illegal Queen music. I buy all of my cds or get them as gifts for my birthday or Christmas.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What was the point of this thread?

Brimon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 571 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good for you queenie.

And to answer your question, no I would not download officially released material.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snot a choyse if 2 read U.

Karnt unnerstan anyfink anyweighs.

love of my life 14018 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 123 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's all very nice, but............ what?????

No, I wouldn't download officially released stuff. Hell, this computer is such an arse that it's nearly impossible to download anything unless I'd like to listen to it for the first time on my fifty-seventh birthday.

"Roger and I go poncing and ultrablagging just about everywhere and lately we've been termed a couple of queens."
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, that's the bran muffins I've baked for everyone.

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mmmmmm.... I love bran muffins! ;-)

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenie, for foreigners non english speakers as me, it would be really helping if you wrote in english in a proper way. Thanks.

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

_queenie_ wrote:

cheers, we cud do wiv more ppl like u around..!! i dont know why ppl cristase, cos, they dont have to read it or reply.. never mind! thanx again! x

could you translate that into english?
god that's strange...

2+2=5

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

should i bring a dictionary?
what language do you use, queenie?
you know...not to get the wrong one...
answer: hmmmmmmmmmm

2+2=5
Mean Mistreater user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 482 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 04, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

would never download QUEEN's music...but as far as anybody else's...sure! why not! heh

Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 05:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I were short of money, then... yeah, I'd download Queen's music. Especially where I live life is very hard and most of the people do this. You have to choose between having all Queen's albums on mp3 or not having any. And how would you buy Brian's solo discography if it never gets to your country? Well, around here nobody has any original Brian CDs, you can't find them anywhere. So somebody just lent me his mp3 CD and I had a copy. Sorry, I also have original CDs, original audio tapes and original vynils, but if I can't find smth... I don't care if Brian calls me a parasite, I just don't care, I do what I can, I can't compete with somebody living in the US. Cos if I lived there, I'd buy all the original CDs and DVDs at once. You can't say someone isn't a real fan just because he hasn't the official releases. Let me tell you you're wrong, cos I happen to know some real fans who have all their albums illegally downloaded (unlike me).

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Only B-sides like Soul Brother and Mad the Swine. There's absolutely no friggin' way I'm going to find them (conveniently) in Australia.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Goo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 295 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As ashamed as I am to admit it, I do download songs. I know it sounds really bad, but I know that someday I will purchase the cd, I just don't have the money for it right now. Also, I have bought a lot of cds, so I am supporting the artist, just not for that particular song.

I set limits for myself too. I would never download a whole cd's worth of songs, never more than a couple from each album. I have about 7 Queen songs on my computer right now, which I do not consider unreasonable, because I have WAY more cds than that.

I know it's wrong to download music, but it IS a good way for me to decide which album I'm going to buy next, and eventually each and every one of those songs will be paid for.

Playful as a pussycat.
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

_queenie_, R O T F L:))))))))))))) YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKIN GENIOUS, WE LOVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU:))))))))))

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="red">Brianmay1975 wrote:

If I were short of money, then... yeah, I'd download Queen's music. Especially where I live life is very hard and most of the people do this. You have to choose between having all Queen's albums on mp3 or not having any. And how would you buy Brian's solo discography if it never gets to your country? Well, around here nobody has any original Brian CDs, you can't find them anywhere. So somebody just lent me his mp3 CD and I had a copy. Sorry, I also have original CDs, original audio tapes and original vynils, but if I can't find smth... I don't care if Brian calls me a parasite, I just don't care, I do what I can, I can't compete with somebody living in the US. Cos if I lived there, I'd buy all the original CDs and DVDs at once. You can't say someone isn't a real fan just because he hasn't the official releases. Let me tell you you're wrong, cos I happen to know some real fans who have all their albums illegally downloaded (unlike me).

yeah...i agree 100% with you...i'm kinda in the same situation...

2+2=5
KJ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 171 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ow, be careful! If queenie reads this, he will eat your soul...

I think I'll be Clint Eastwood

Jimi Hendrix he was good

Let's try William the Conqueror

Now who else do I like?
MayFan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 202 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 19:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I d/l No One But You because I am not going to buy a GH cd just for one song. I have the whole Queen catalog on CD except for The Miracle and I think it's crap when an artist, any artist, puts out a GH with 1 or 2 new or unreleased tracks just so the true fan will spend the $18+ to buy a cd full of music they already have.

..got my mind on my money and my money on my mind....
Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 04, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I downloaded all of Queen's albums. One song, "Love Of My Life" was so bad, I innsisted on returning it. Queen are already rich enough; they do not need my money. Also, Richard is not that great of a drummer.

Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy_Little_Thing_Called_Sonia wrote:

<font color="red">Brianmay1975 wrote:

yeah...i agree 100% with you...i'm kinda in the same situation...

Hey! You live in Romania too! What a nice surprise to meet another Romanian fan... Which city are you from?

KJ wrote:

Ow, be careful! If queenie reads this, he will eat your soul...

Let him try, but I can tell him it's not very tasty. Besides that, it's not up to queenie to decide who's a fan and who's not...

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)