Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > HEY WHATS UP WITH YOU QUEEN FANS !

forum rss feed
Author

markbrydonrocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 04:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ive had it with all the bitchy remarks from you so called queen fans all you do is start on peoples topics your not real fans if you you start on other queen fans im not saying this about all of you there are some nice queen fans here but just nasty so called queen fans this has been on my mind for sometime and its time we should all defend real queen fans to nonew queen fans this is taken from a line in the song the miracle

That time will come one day you'll see when we can all be
friends

so why dont you listen
take care peace to all you nice people out there

hi di hi queen friends, friends will be friends right till the end
marko87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

itreallycouldbeeasiertoreadifyouusebigletters.

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*sigh* Not again. Well I agree with you, but I don't know if you know what you are asking for by posting this topic. But yes good point.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sorry, but didn't understand a thing from it...

Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

where the hell are the dots and commas?

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
Little_Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 558 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

donbosco_03 wrote:

punctuation? DICKHEAD!!!

Don't be such a bloody perfectionist!!;)

Give me a good guitar, and you can say that my hair's a disgrace, oh, just find me an open car - I'll make the speed of light out of this place...
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Little_Queenie wrote:

donbosco_03 wrote:

punctuation? DICKHEAD!!!

Do we really need these hi-tech stuff? Aren't meaningless words put together to form a big chain better?

2+2=5
Albyboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy_Little_Thing_Called_Sonia wrote:

Do we really need these hi-tech stuff? Aren't meaningless words put together to form a big chain better?

I've always thought so... Be creative... Free yourself... Let the flow go... USE YOUR SPACE!!!

*Ehm* Sorry...

And the light, turn then off my friend... And the ghosts... Well just let them in... Cause in the dark it's easier to see...

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Little_Queenie wrote:

donbosco_03 wrote:

punctuation? DICKHEAD!!!

Oh for fuck's sake, I'm just trying to make people not to argue so much, Spare me of your sarcasm. I'm really sad cause this notice board really isn't the way it used to be, not even close. It looks like a war field lately.

Give me a good guitar, and you can say that my hair's a disgrace, oh, just find me an open car - I'll make the speed of light out of this place...
Albyboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't be too sad Little_Queenie... Maybe I can't speak because I haven't joined too long ago, but it seems things are starting to get better... Soon, you 'older' QZoners will have your forum back as it was, I believe (The banning of Daja was a significant first step, wasn't it?)... Spoilt people and dickheads get bored after a while if no-one pays attention to them...

...Maybe this would be a good point where to start...

:-)

Albyboy

And the light, turn then off my friend... And the ghosts... Well just let them in... Cause in the dark it's easier to see...

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

donbosco_03 wrote:

Little_Queenie wrote:

Little_Queenie wrote:

donbosco_03 wrote:

punctuation? DICKHEAD!!!

Oh for fuck's sake, I'm just trying to make people not to argue so much, Spare me of your sarcasm. I'm really sad cause this notice board really isn't the way it used to be, not even close. It looks like a war field lately.

Isn't it cute? HARHARHAR! Seriously, I know what you mean. I've been lurking in this forum for as long as I can remember and the only thing I know is, you have to keep your guard up, otherwise, people are gonna pick on you. So, fuck off and let me be what I am.

don't mind me...i'm just angry because my brain is full of cigarette smoke...sorry if i offended anyone

2+2=5

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Be whatever you want, I'm not holding you.. I just miss the old board, when people were more friendly. Although everyone's always been great to me personaly, but I'm sad when I see how people are bitchy to each other:(

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hrrrr

2+2=5

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no! i wasn't angry
it was just my skull (i wonder what brian would say about smoking in the house)

2+2=5

Posted: 04 Oct 04, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think a hammer would do the trick
does it necessarily have to fall?

2+2=5
Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 04, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you know what's even worse than the fact some newbies ask stupid question? It's that the same bloody questions are asked over and over by hundreds of newcomers. Even THIS topic has been posted at least twice last week. OK, I haven't been here for so long either, but things like "Is BoRhap about AIDS?" are getting badly on my nerves. I can imagine how it feels for a Deity or Royalty who had to deal with them for years. I can't blame them, the whole thing is chinese torture!
So, markbrydonrocks, given these facts, you can now understand why there aren't anymore any warm welcomes. But bear this in mind, not every newbie has been bashed, this never happened to me when I was new in here - you usually get what you deserve. If anybody posts rubbish, he can only get crappy answers, y'know...
Btw, this topic doesn't belong to the Queen forum, if you get my drift. It should be in the personal section, pal!

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 04, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="red">Brianmay1975 wrote:

Do you know what's even worse than the fact some newbies ask stupid question? It's that the same bloody questions are asked over and over by hundreds of newcomers. Even THIS topic has been posted at least twice last week. OK, I haven't been here for so long either, but things like "Is BoRhap about AIDS?" are getting badly on my nerves. I can imagine how it feels for a Deity or Royalty who had to deal with them for years. I can't blame them, the whole thing is chinese torture!
So, markbrydonrocks, given these facts, you can now understand why there aren't anymore any warm welcomes. But bear this in mind, not every newbie has been bashed, this never happened to me when I was new in here - you usually get what you deserve. If anybody posts rubbish, he can only get crappy answers, y'know...
Btw, this topic doesn't belong to the Queen forum, if you get my drift. It should be in the personal section, pal!
Ditto- couldn't agree more... Funny is- the peak of the whole new/old thing was like 2-3 weeks ago, with some banning and than return of those who were banned... And from what I noticed- things got a bit better- they're not good, but better... And than, some ppl are trying to either jump on the bandwagon or sth and are spamming this board with topics like this one... Not only newbies, mind U! Recently Jingles did exactly the same!!! C'mon!!! Just add sth to already existing post!!! Or post it in PERSONAL section- it will fit alongside charles baer's posts...

high-flying-adored user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 04, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

markbrydonrocks wrote:

ive had it with all the bitchy remarks from you so called queen fans all you do is start on peoples topics your not real fans if you you start on other queen fans im not saying this about all of you there are some nice queen fans here but just nasty so called queen fans this has been on my mind for sometime and its time we should all defend real queen fans to nonew queen fans this is taken from a line in the song the miracle

That time will come one day you'll see when we can all be
friends

so why dont you listen
take care peace to all you nice people out there

We're not all that bad. I try to be nice unless someone's mean ... and then I'm a pain myself because I'm a freaking Voltaire.

(And that's a nice song, too. The Miracle.)

"As to a martini, I'm willing and able,

But only make it two at most.

Three martinis, I'm under the table --

Four, and I'm under the host!"
Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 04, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How boring and vain topic.. *yawn..*

God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 04, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hush now, hush.

Comprende muchacho.