Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > HUBBIES, KNOW THE REAL EVANGP!!!

forum rss feed
Author

I_HATE_EVANGP user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A SITE DEDICATED TO EVAN:

http://evbad.freewebspace.com/ev.html

-----------------------
the adress and phone of evan it´s public for everybody wants to know him,search on google and yahoo,the guy it´s a open book

<Hub-Security> User Evangp has been banned. (16-10-04 !!!!)
choc_ice user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a little conversation made by evangp, in other queen hun and against a woman!!!!

You know the story...

Cozcauauhtli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 04:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi all!!

You can take a look here too:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=evan%20porada&hl=es&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

As you can see, he have a huge historial.

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Evangp, are you going to say that Google is lying too?.

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's another interesting link:

http://rattus_the_rat.tripod.com/references.html

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another one...

http://www.gnrbootlegs.com/index.php?pg=traders

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you aren't ashamed for be a proud leech? LOL.

What a cinism you have!!!!.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no. it appears you made a few enemies because you welch on a deal.....and if true that makes you lower than gutter

if you think not keeping your part of a deal is "not kissing ass" then you are suffering from a serious mental imbalance

at this point it's pretty hard to doubt ALL THESE people and believe you

go deo na h√Čireann
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hem - Be quiet. You have no idea what this is about, so don't try to lecture us on how to act. It's best if you stay out of this and go back to spamming the personal section.

Evan's behavior like this is intolerable for the Hub. He's an admitted rip off artist who has now sexually harassed women in at least two hubs. What you said to Bedoyita is inexcusable and disgusting and, apparently, your true personality. There is no place for you, your ego, your incessent demands, your anger, or your harassment in the Hub.

DJ's the man we love the most

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Everytime you speak, Evan, you prove my point.

Whisperer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1312 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 15:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have traded flac concerts with Evan on ICQ. Well, his language might sound rude some times, but overall I have only positive to say about him.

Not those are losers who fall, but those who don't stand up.
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, this is way too intellectual for me.

Any chance of a Reader's Digest version?

love of my life 14018 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 123 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

..::wattafack::.. a*k*a Alex Solan wrote:

And all of you stupid-fucks that says: "Oh, don't use the board for personal..." and blablablabla...
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK Y

"Roger and I go poncing and ultrablagging just about everywhere and lately we've been termed a couple of queens."
Hairy Rump user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 72 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aw shit! Fellows, you're making my character look weak in comparison now.

filthy cumguzzling ladyboy

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looks like the Queen hub it's a paradise for sexual harassers. They can be banned of every existing hub and in Queen hub they'll be received with arms wide open. Also sexual harassers can say whathever they want and the operators will do anything to protect us. This guy even insult operators and nobody does anything. This sucks.

Rodak user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well,i never posted here,this is my first time here,i have 2 years in the hub,i never
broke any rule and i've never been kicked I have lots of witness

and i´m ask myself and the operators,where are the rules for this guy?????

he makes everything he wants,and say everything he wants.

he never say to me nothing,but he always close my downloads,in 2 years I NEVER
CLOSE A DOWNLOAD

a lot of users they are afraid to be kicked for say something about this guy.

I do not be afraid him,so here i am

bedoyita is a god friend of mine,mexican like me and she dont deserve
that kind of insults

Posted: 16 Oct 04, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RODAK wrote:

a lot of users they are afraid to be kicked for say something about this guy.

Please don't be. Report it to an Op and the situation will be taken care of.

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since the situation has been taken care of now, can some of the users who posted sensitive info, particularly choc_ice, please edit their posts.

We don't want to cause further embarassment to anyone for what Evan said, nor is posting his personal info on QZ a good thing. We don't want Richard to have any difficulties.

Thanks

akan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm very happy that evang was banned

akan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think he is one of the most stupid users that i ever meet on internet