Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Hopefully the last topic about Evangp and the Queenhub

forum rss feed
Author

bokkepoot user not visiting Queenzone.com
bokkepoot
Royalty: 1941 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was away for just 24 hours, but there happened more than normally in 1 week. So I decided to give some comments here.

In the first place, I had really no idea how many people have problems with Evangp. I thought it is just 2 or 3 people. In a community with hundreds of queenfans, it is almost impossible to have a good "relationship" with everybody.

Now I readed all the complaints about him here on the sharing the music board, I realize that it is not fair for longtime users, to keep Evangp in the hub.

The operators have tried to correct his way of talking and to correct his way of communication with other users. It did not work.

Now he is kicked (banned) out of the hub for a good reason in my opinion. Thanks to that operator who did that.

If I must choose between the "two fronts"...on one side Evangp and on the other hand 10 or maybe 15 queenhubusers, who have really big problems with him, I choose for the biggest group. It is not fair that 10 or 15 people leave the hub because of one person (which is blaming users, operators and Queenzone-readers).

I hope you all understand also my position.

greetings

Bokkepoot

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After I investigated the situation, which I think we Ops were unaware of how bad it had gotten, I banned Evan.

Users complained that Evan was insulting them, sexually harassing them, and cutting their downloads. When they confronted Evan on this, he threatened to complain to the Ops himself in order to have them banned. As a result, users were scared off and left the hub because of one person.

This was not just two people complaining, but rather many; one user cannot do this to the hub. I would encourage all of those who left to come back now.

DJ's the man we love the most
Ogre user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 282 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Keep up the good work Zeni,

What the hell we fighting for?
akan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 04, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm very happy that evangay was banned

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, the "homosexuality as insult" line so beloved of Queen fans with no sense of irony....

thanks freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
thanks freddie
Bohemian: 324 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 04, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marco, Zeni, YV and other OP's keep up the good work.

And Evan GROW UP

Michel

www.vrienden.wordpress.com

My personal DUTCH blog