Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > YourValentine

forum rss feed
Author

GB user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is the person known here as YourValentine... as we say in England..."all there"???

Does he/she have all their marbles? Someone tell me please.

I was reading their comments about several topics, but gave up soon, because such drivel didn't warrent further time.

"This is a SAD person," i thought. Then i noticed they had OVER TWO THOUSAND previous threds, and it was confirmed.

Over 2000 inane comments. Jesus!

This person has to be a kid, right? 11 or 12 years ages, yes?

SURELY. What is your name???? Who are you???? What age are you???? You're not too embarrassed to tell us, are you??? Or too cowardly to be open???? Come on, you funny little person!!!

Oh dear - over 2000 mindblowingly dreary 'things' to say. I can't believe it!!!!!

Anyone offer anything on this amusing situation????

Greg Brooks (Queen Archivist)
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Piss off. Another spammer im guessing.

Chom own mudder fukker.
Dubroc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dubroc
Bohemian: 522 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're not Greg Brooks.

We must all see to believe...
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You seemed fairly cogent in the other thread, leading me to believe that you were being honest (which was not necessarily a good thing)

Now you come off as a complete twat with this personal attack of immature proportions.

How "girlie" of you, GB.

DJ's the man we love the most
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can confirm that this is in fact the real Greg, so you guys might want to think twice before spouting off.

Greg, this is Jeffrey from email. I do apologize for being one of the masses who uses a 'username' rather than my real name here. It's a pretty common practice but for me personally, I'm not trying to hide, but merely for the fact that *anyone* can read this stuff and I don't want some nut showing up at my door who doesn't like something I said.

We have some rather unbalanced people (one in particular) who harrass people from here. Also, there are some young members whose safety is probably helped out by being as anonymous as possible. It's not any kind of conspiricy to allow people to say what they want without putting their names behind it, it's more of a security issue.

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon Fan... Revisited wrote:

I can confirm that this is in fact the real Greg, so you guys might want to think twice before spouting off.

Why? Because Queen's Archivist makes immature and insulting remarks about someone we all respect, we're supposed to think twice?

No. Whoever posted this is being an incredible jackass, regardless if they are GB or not.

DJ's the man we love the most
Dubroc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dubroc
Bohemian: 522 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BS !

We must all see to believe...
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't agree more. It's odd that in the 2,000 or so posts she has made,I never saw it before but you have convinced me with your very first attempt. Good for you.
I am here to lend you any support you need in your short-lived hate campaign and believe me boy, you're going to need it.

fatty.

Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How on earth you can look through a sample of posts here at Queenzone and single out YV as being childish, insane, sad, and one who writes drivel, is utterly utterly incomprehensible.

I can only imagine that Greg (whether real or hoax) is trying to get a rise out of us, as his post here is indeed worthy of a large chortle.

In trying to find someone here that matches the picture painted by you Greg, YV would in all honesty be probably write at the very bottom of the list of possible candidates.

She's about as respected, wise, selfless, generous and sane as you can get.

Enjoy the wasp's nest you've stirred up, Greg...

Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.
Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GB wrote:

Is the person known here as YourValentine... as we say in England..."all there"???

Does he/she have all their marbles? Someone tell me please.

I was reading their comments about several topics, but gave up soon, because such drivel didn't warrent further time.

"This is a SAD person," i thought. Then i noticed they had OVER TWO THOUSAND previous threds, and it was confirmed.

Over 2000 inane comments. Jesus!

This person has to be a kid, right? 11 or 12 years ages, yes?

SURELY. What is your name???? Who are you???? What age are you???? You're not too embarrassed to tell us, are you??? Or too cowardly to be open???? Come on, you funny little person!!!

Oh dear - over 2000 mindblowingly dreary 'things' to say. I can't believe it!!!!!

Anyone offer anything on this amusing situation????

Oh my, whaaat?! Another (absolutely useless)topic who doesn't belong in the Queen Forum?! Why are you so annoyed with YV. It's a nice poster and someone who takes care of this forum and this site. Well, at least YV knows what's going on QZ...
If you're the real Greg Brooks (which I doubt you are, despite Jeffrey's post), then I think you'd better stick to your archives than launching unwanted personal attacks on people in here. Perhaps you could answer more of the questions that Queen fans ak you on QOL, instead of doing this silly thing...

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni the Wet Sprocket wrote:

No. Whoever posted this is being an incredible jackass, regardless if they are GB or not.

Yep, someone is sinking to an all-time low.
EVEN for queenzone standards...

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think GB is a complete idiot. If he is really Greg Brooks then he is really a childish and sad person. Really laughable.

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm, this is utter drivel. First the rabid email, now a personal attack on someone he's never met in his life? Hardly sounds like the thing Queen's archivist would do. I smell a rat, and if I'm wrong GB should be sacked faster than you can say "box set".

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni the Wet Sprocket wrote: No. Whoever posted this is being an incredible jackass, regardless if they are GB or not.
PMA replied: Yep, someone is sinking to an all-time low. EVEN for queenzone standards...

i think PMA could be close here...but my guess is there a typo in that post......maybe not so much EVEN as EVAN with a "G" and a "P" on the end?

go deo na h√Čireann
Scirocco1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My guess is, according to the spelling errors, it is not Greg Brooks but George Bush writing there.

Good to know he is at least listening to decent music.

Keep 'em mowing blades sharp!
Ogre user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 282 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As soon as I started reading, I thought exactly the same Brenski

What the hell we fighting for?
Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ummm all I know is that YV is a sweet lady.

Ignore that bastar, whoever he/she is.

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thing is it's easy to keep ingoring people like that
but one things that will be constant in all this is that if EVAGIT (or whatever his name is) can keep reregistering, then this place wil end up a battleground for those who want to anonymously bombard innocent people with abuse

...then the genuine fans - and many who have a lot to offer me, info-wise will all depart and we'll end up with a very ordinary messageboard... we can ignore these low-lifes - but it is not a way to behave, because you can ignore but still be offended. And, offensive behaviour, racist, sexual, or any other should not be accepted in decent society...it should be challenged. apols, for going on, soap box now dismantled

still if anyone has can suggest anything other than "ignore them" - then ideas on a postcard to the usual addres

go deo na h√Čireann
Pim Derks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4283 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it's really you (which I doubt), maybe you should get back to answering useless questions by the stupid fucks at Queenonline Greg, instead of insulting one of the longest and most beloved members of Queenzone.

I met her in Vlaardingen and we talked briefly and she was very kind and in fact she's just uploading Valensia's performance for me.

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 04, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it's the real Greg Brooks, I'm the fucking Queen of Sheba.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.