Forums > Personal > QOL: RE JAKE

forum rss feed
Author

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a copy of a post I have just made on QOL regarding our old pal Jake Britt. I don't want to start another flaming war like the last one so I would appreciate it (as would everyone who is sick to fucking death of Jake) if we kept this to the one thread. I'm posting it here as well just in case Jake goes crying to the mods at QOL to have it deleted and I have invited the folks at QOL to come here and see what they are dealing with.
Also in case they think I'm the only one with a beef against Jake, it might be an idea to add your own experiences with the foul one to this thread.
thanks.

I hate to say this but I told you so.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me fill you in on a few details. We at Queenzone put up with Jake for months before he was banned (Jake belongs to an elite group of less than 5 people who have ever been banned from Queenzone, that just goes to show what a liberal bunch of folks we are) He disappeared for a while although he still spams people's e-mails and sends the odd death threat.
Back in August I decided to pay a wee visit to QOL and checked my private message box.
Lo and behold there was one from Jake. Here's what it said

Fatty...... you're a fucking pervert. Post it on Queenzone.

I'm going to hack your computer until you can't even cum over the nude kiddy pics anymore!!!

You fucking idiot.... go rape your mother!

A charming young fellow I think you'll agree. I confronted Jake in public on QOL but was advised to take it to the moderators which I did. I beleive Jake was warned in private but it was decided that he be given the benefit of the doubt. I disagreed with the mods decision but accepted it and withdrew from the board. I just dropped by for a wee visit and I'm sad to see that things haven't changed so I'll warn you all again.

1. Jake tells lots of lies. Not just the odd fib mind you, he simply cannot tell the truth and often contradicts himself in the same post. According to an old post he made on Queenzone, he left school years ago and was employed as a gardener. Now he is back at school. Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be drawing his old age pension and the week after he'll have nappy rash. So no matter what he tells you, take it with an extremely large pinch of salt as there is a nine in ten chance that it's a lie.

2. Jake posts under lots of user names. And I'm not just talking about changing his nickname. He pretends to be different people and will actually post conversations between himself. On Queenzone he used the following names
Jake
Scandal
Scandals
Bolens
Bolensdriver
Butterhook
King of Queen
Chris Eisold
And that's just the ones I can remember. He got caught out when he answered himself using the same name. When he got found out he still would not accept it and said that the person he was talking to (Chris Eisold) was using the same computer and must have logged on with his password. Can you believe that? He's sitting next to the person he's talking to but they can only communicate by using an internet message board. So keep an eye out for people who say they know Jake personally and think he's a great guy. There's every possibility that they are Jake.

3. Jake is dangerous or at the very least threatening. If he decided to take a dislike to you, he will spam your in-box, send threatening and offensive e-mails or PMs or threaten to hack your computer. Thankfully he is too stupid to be able to do this but if you don't know him it's scary to think he might. To be on the safe side it's best not to open any e-mails from Jake just in case he works it out one day.

4. Jake is a coward. He hasn't the mental capacity to argue his case and so he runs away from them. Or he resorts to the childish war cry of 'YOU STARTED IT'.

5. Jake craves attention, good or bad. I know I am guilty of feeding the fire but it's important that you know this. His favourite form of attention is sympathy and he will tell some really horrible

Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very well written, fatty. I couldn't do it better.

I fell in his lies and believed him. I used to chat with him throught MSN, and I regret it.

He didn't told me any true thing, they were always lies. Always.

He drove me crazy by senseless discussions and arguments between the both of us, and spaming my in-box.

Human crap.

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im holding him responsible for fuckin up 2 of my yahoo id's, teach me to post them on here! WANKER.

Chom own mudder fukker.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that it's great that this is posted to keep people aware.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it might have worked and Kes has threatened to ban him...here's hoping

fatty.

Robin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Robin
Bohemian: 741 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is now the second serious and much needed post by Fatty, the first was defending our Barb. Good job, Fatty. Now....do something funny!

Robin

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im still the first queen fan to have him pissed ^ ^
Like I ever piss any one off...

MY GOD spell it write.
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish I could remember some of the insults I used on him!!

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
NoOneButYou1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2320 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh i've had my problems with Jake ....the spamming of the emails and insulting me after i have posted in QOL....

I'm caught in between with a fading dream ..........

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QueenForADay

LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He gives me the chills.

Comprende muchacho.
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is a creep, remember the thing with poor old FallenAngel?
Nice work fatty, he deserved that :-)

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 04, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And yet...they still won't ban him.

Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 04, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy to oblige, but I ain't sure if I posted in the right place or not. Kind of took a subject at random.

Speaking as a low life myself, and someone who revels in possessing not one jot of good nature or saving grace of any kind, I believe I am qualified to identify Jake Britt as an absolute maggot of a man.

On your belly, worm! Time to be squashed underfoot and scraped along the kerb like so much horse shit.

Though in your case sir, bull might be nearer the mark.

FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 04, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember when I tackled wits with Jake..

Er, not really.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 04, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hence why I prefer the unmoderated QZ. :)

(99x out of 100, anyway)

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Kingofrhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 04, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fatty, many thanks for stepping in. The little cockspank still doesn't know who I am, and he's trying to accuse everyone over there of being me- hopefully it'll keep the little pleb busy enough to stay off of everyones' tits- until he gets banned, which is something we can all hope for!

Lennon [BE] user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 04, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm from QOL, I post there a lot but now I find that QOL changed with Jake. QOL is having a bad time now. I think Jake likes it that he has so much attention on QOL, I totally don't like it :(

Kingofrhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 04, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Quote from Barry- "the bas***** have deleted fatty's gospel thread"

Don't worry- I anticipated that, and I quoted it and put it in my PM folder. I can bring it back up when he least expects it. In the meantime, I'll let the little twat puzzle himself over who I am over there! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

NoOneButYou1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2320 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 04, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ugh. i dont see why he doesnt get banned from there...i'm just thinking he's kissin their ass ...and no i wont leave QOL ...he puts a spin on every GD thing ...

I'm caught in between with a fading dream ..........

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QueenForADay

Brian's sweet sister user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 311 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 04, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Jake tells lots of lies."

I agree. He has made lots of lies up on QOL about me when he gets in his "angry" moods. Fucks sake he's a vicious little shit when he gets like that.

"Take me to the room where the reds all red take me outta my head, that's what I said"