forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wrote to John McCain today...

I love John McCain... He rules.

I also made a big sign that says "I *heart* John McCain" that I am walking around with, haha. :)

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FGT you really need to get a life. Cant you find another message board, a polital one, to bore everybody with your political views?? Every one of your threads bares a politcal meaning and its bollocks. I couldnt give a monkeys whats happening in America. I love American people and Im sure its a nice country but I think your posts need to go to another forum. And besides, your threads dont get that many replies do they??

Please accept my apologies if I offended!

Chom own mudder fukker.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that charles baer's posts are far more interesting and intelligent.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Brian_Mays_Wig

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

I think that charles baer's posts are far more intersting and intelligent.

Phew, at least someone agrees with me, I was preparing myself for a hammering.

Chom own mudder fukker.
LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Uhhh Duhhhh....

Comprende muchacho.

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, if you don't like my topics, don't read them. No one has a vibrator to your head making you do them, and no one made you do your grandfather either, that was your decision. For your information, NOT "every one of my topics" has a political theme, so learn to count. How about we start with ZERO. Say ZERO with me children. That's the number of balls you have.

And FOR YOUR INFORMATION, EVERYONE likes John McCain. Well, everyone with a remaining braincell that is.

http://www.washcoll.edu/wc/news/press_releases/images/john_mccain.jpg

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"And FOR YOUR INFORMATION, EVERYONE likes John McCain. Well, everyone with a remaining braincell that is."

Dubya hates him, so that must prove your point.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)

Posted: 26 Oct 04, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not everyone...

Comprende muchacho.

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dubya hardly "hates" John McCain. They were rivals in the 2000 primary and a lot of mudslinging goes on in elections. What happens in an election does not represent how someone feels for someone else - both sides are in it to win, not to invite people to their birthday party.

Brian_Mays_Wig

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its all bollocks.

Chom own mudder fukker.
Brian_Mays_Wig

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sorry, I dont care. What concerns me is the Uk. We work crap hours, get shit pay, the rate of inflation is far higher than my wages inflate! Its full of asylum seekers that benefit from the tax that I pay, hospitals, transportation and the laws are all wank. But i'll keep my opinions to the relevent notice boards!

Chom own mudder fukker.
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Dubya hardly "hates" John McCain. They were rivals in the 2000 primary and a lot of mudslinging goes on in elections. What happens in an election does not represent how someone feels for someone else - both sides are in it to win, not to invite people to their birthday party."

A clearer case of wishful thinking would be hard to find. It's amusing how you shape the world to suit your politics. McCain despises Bush. It's an open secret in Washington and within the Republican Party. He's just being a "good German" right now because he has high hopes for 2008.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color ="midnightblue">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Brian_Mays_Wig wrote:

FGT you really need to get a life. Cant you find another message board, a polital one, to bore everybody with your political views?? Every one of your threads bares a politcal meaning and its bollocks. I couldnt give a monkeys whats happening in America. I love American people and Im sure its a nice country but I think your posts need to go to another forum. And besides, your threads dont get that many replies do they??

Please accept my apologies if I offended!

Well I don't accept them! Politics in the States concern you too! If there's a trigger-happy fuck in the whitehouse (like right now), you're at risk of getting nuked 'cause he can't keep his hand off the button. So grow up and start caring!

a) You have no risk of getting nuked.
b) Whether or not you consider affairs in America, you will not alter the repercussions of any decisions made here unless you actively participate in them. Such is difficult while living in the UK.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.

Posted: 27 Oct 04, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

"Dubya hardly "hates" John McCain. They were rivals in the 2000 primary and a lot of mudslinging goes on in elections. What happens in an election does not represent how someone feels for someone else - both sides are in it to win, not to invite people to their birthday party."

A clearer case of wishful thinking would be hard to find. It's amusing how you shape the world to suit your politics. McCain despises Bush. It's an open secret in Washington and within the Republican Party. He's just being a "good German" right now because he has high hopes for 2008.

McCain is hardly the kind to whore himself out for someone he despises - if he had, he would have taken Kerry's offer to be VP. It would have made the election a clean sweep.

And FYI, I'm not entirely sure McCain wants to run in 2008 - by that time, he will be seventy-two (72) years old. He's a very strong, great man, but he is certainly aging. He could very well have decided to stick to his Senate post and that the Presidential run isn't worth all the drama when he's that old.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him run - but he's getting up there.

And I don't think McCain could have given that beautiful speech at the RNC about someone he hated...

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

McCain is hardly the kind to whore himself out for someone he despises - if he had, he would have taken Kerry's offer to be VP. It would have made the election a clean sweep.

He's not the kind of person who whores himself out to be second fiddle as VP for the opposition party. That's such a John Tyler/Andrew Johnson thing to do (Those whores). No one in their right political mind thought that a Kerry/McCain ticket had a chance to actually happen. Wishful thinking at best.

McCain is a poltician and knows how to play the game. Bush, as President, becomes the de facto head of the Republican Party and McCain knows he needs to tread lightly if he wants the ticket in 2008 (which I think he does, age or not). He did witness the bickering between the elder Bush and Bob Dole and probably wants to avoid that.

DJ's the man we love the most
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote: [/quotename]
And I don't think McCain could have given that beautiful speech at the RNC about someone he hated...

You sure about that? George Pataki and Rudy Giuliani are not men generally considered to be in Bush's pocket, yet they gave him glowing reviews. McCain was doing what politicians do - he was supporting the guy that his political party is endorsing for President.

Bush, on the other hand, clearly has no love for McCain. This is, after all, the man who authorized push-polls against McCain which spread rumors that he's gay (he isn't), that his wife had outstanding arrest warrants (she doesn't) and that he had fathered an illegitimate black child (he hadn't, and this one is especially cruel, because he has an adopted daughter with dark skin).

And don't even get me STARTED on Mike Fair.

But yeah, I like John McCain.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Under Pressure user not visiting Queenzone.com
Under Pressure
Bohemian: 989 posts

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I'm bored by these threads too.

Especially since, if I remember correctly, you're the idiot who thought that voting for Nader was a good way of getting Bush out of office.

"I always knew I was a star. And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me." - FM
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Under Pressure wrote:

Yeah, I'm bored by these threads too.

Especially since, if I remember correctly, you're the idiot who thought that voting for Nader was a good way of getting Bush out of office.

Er...no.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought it was Kerry...

Comprende muchacho.

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geeks&geeks<br><font>God Empress</font> wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote: [/quotename]

You sure about that? George Pataki and Rudy Giuliani are not men generally considered to be in Bush's pocket, yet they gave him glowing reviews. McCain was doing what politicians do - he was supporting the guy that his political party is endorsing for President.

Bush, on the other hand, clearly has no love for McCain. This is, after all, the man who authorized push-polls against McCain which spread rumors that he's gay (he isn't), that his wife had outstanding arrest warrants (she doesn't) and that he had fathered an illegitimate black child (he hadn't, and this one is especially cruel, because he has an adopted daughter with dark skin).

And don't even get me STARTED on Mike Fair.

But yeah, I like John McCain.

Eh, I'm possibly thinking too highly of politicos but I don't think he has much to do with a lot of smearing that goes on - I don't think Kerry has much to do with a lot of the smearing against Bush... It's those damned campaign people...

But I CAN say that on my time in the Bush campaign, I was never asked to do a pushpoll - I just asked people if they were supporting Bush, if they were worried about Dems increasing taxes, and how they felt about abortion.

I have absolutely no clue who Mike Fair is... *stares blankly*

I don't mean to say that McCain and Bush have kinky sex on the weekend, just that they don't pray for each others' grusome and painful deaths at night, as seemed to be implied.

*grins* McCain also has a son who is my age...

*looks around at Arizona*

*drools* McCain is the sex.

BTW, I went on tonight! YEAH! WE DID GOOD! Did you get my bizarre phone call from Jess' cellphone? lol :)

And I learned that stage crew are some damned perverted people.