Forums > Personal > EVERYONE! JOIN THIS AWESOME FORUM!

forum rss feed
Author

Eddie Van-Halen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

* edit *

I've edited this post, forum has closed now ..

Eddie Van-Halen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

* edit *

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sure the "better" Queen fans, however you define it, will not hesitate to tell you where to stick it.



KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ya, what exactly is a "better" Queen fan, I'm dying to know.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright, I'm in favor of Barry's defense! Barry isn't immature, and I dunno where you got your information on him beating women (ofcourse, I don't have evidence against that). Most importantly Barry is a Red Sox fan.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh Jake.. lol


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh really, Osama is? He must know his American sports well!


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

NO ONE SAYS I HURT OR RAPE MY KIDS GETS AWAY WITH IT,
A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS ON A AIR FARE AND A ONE NIGHT
STAY IS FUCKING WELL WORTH IT FOR ME TO GET YOU.THE
WHOLE QUEEN COMMUNITY IS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET FUCKED
OVER, I'M BRINGING MY CAMERA GEAR TO VIDEO YOUR
CRUSHED HEAD..I'M GONNA KICK UR BALLS UP THROUGH YOUR
MOUTH.YOU WILL NOT BE USING A COMPUTER FOR A LONG
WHILE EITHER, I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR FUCKING ARMS AND
FINGERS.AND PLZ TELL UR MOM..BECAUSE I'M GONNA FUCKING
CHIN HER AS WELL FOR BRING SUCH A BASTARD INTO THE
WORLD.I DONT FUCKING CARE IF SHE IS AN I.P, FUCKING FAGGOT.



LMFAO!


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

NO ONE SAYS I HURT OR RAPE MY KIDS GETS AWAY WITH IT,
A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS ON A AIR FARE AND A ONE NIGHT
STAY IS FUCKING WELL WORTH IT FOR ME TO GET YOU.THE
WHOLE QUEEN COMMUNITY IS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET FUCKED
OVER, I'M BRINGING MY CAMERA GEAR TO VIDEO YOUR
CRUSHED HEAD..I'M GONNA KICK UR BALLS UP THROUGH YOUR
MOUTH.YOU WILL NOT BE USING A COMPUTER FOR A LONG
WHILE EITHER, I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR FUCKING ARMS AND
FINGERS.AND PLZ TELL UR MOM..BECAUSE I'M GONNA FUCKING
CHIN HER AS WELL FOR BRING SUCH A BASTARD INTO THE
WORLD.I DONT FUCKING CARE IF SHE IS AN I.P, FUCKING FAGGOT.


You have problems, Jake... you know that?

You make me seem SANE. O_O


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the record, I can't think of anywhere in particular anyone over at QOL has said anything negative about Barry, or any of you Queenzoners who have hopped over for a bit of a chinwag every now and then - simply because there is NO hostility to any of you.

Jake, however, is just one of those bizarre trolls neither place can quite shake off. Just be thankful you lot don't have .GOD., WK Mahler, Pluto and WorstNightmare. :-D


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Garfield from QOL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love this forum :D

QOL can get so boring at times, and when the trolls are out in force it's just irritating.

'lo Rufus!


Visit my website at http://www.queenonfire.com
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

Troll = To piss off an entire message board

I'm here for Barry.


So whats your excuse over at QOL, where you're spamming people's email accounts, dragging up old threads for no apparent reason, and telling people they turn you on - and even claiming you're my boyfriend. Thats just... disturbing.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

One person's e-mail account. Didy. ahahaha.

Please remove the S

because I spammed your account because you are a prick... isn't that right. And how long ago was this?


You're known for spamming other people's - they've stated it themselves.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

and didy, you are my boyfriend. you eat like a lion even.

:-* kisses.


How on earth would you know how I eat when you've never met me?

Listen to what you're saying Jake - if you *are* who you say you are [the person whose picture you show us all] - just stop for a moment and think how utterly ridiculous and disturbing the things you come out with are... then you might realise why you face so much hostility from others.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry_UK wrote:

I'm only going to say this once more, sooner rather than later he will be banned from QOL.

Did he tell you(i think not)about the fan profiles site he managed to close down.That poor woman took it off her own back and set up a nice forum, he destroyed it.QOL is getting worse don't you think since he started to go there.I have lots of Queen knowledge which i can give over at QOL but notice everytime i post something he chimes in with a snidey comment.Dont get me wrong i am starting to like to post at both boards, the sooner he is gone you will see the vast improvement in the forum.

no doubt he will say something snidey now using one of his many alias..so carry on. :-)


QOL's a long way off its golden age.

Its decline began a year ago when .GOD. turned up, and posted "CHA CHA CHA! KISS ON MY STOMACH!" repeatedly for months and nothing was ever done about it bar deleting a few of his multiple accounts.

Summer of last year it was a fantastic vibrant place - now every so often we get a short sharp rise of interest, and it fades away again.

Rather pathetically, I've got 14747 posts there. Thing is... the vast majority of those were last year between March and December. Even I've started to wane off - there's simply nothing left to discuss, and when we do get a new thread idea - its ruined by the spammers.

Jake is just one of many bringing the place down - we need more PROPER posters to bring life back to the place before it dies a death.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

You need to learn the definition of Troll, Didy.


And you need to learn to realise how utterly pathetic your mindless vendettas are. You have no grounding in anything you say or do - you're living in cloud cuckoo land, and sooner or later its going to cause your downfall.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

Rufus Didymus wrote:

applepie wrote:

and didy, you are my boyfriend. you eat like a lion even.

:-* kisses.


How on earth would you know how I eat when you've never met me?

Listen to what you're saying Jake - if you *are* who you say you are [the person whose picture you show us all] - just stop for a moment and think how utterly ridiculous and disturbing the things you come out with are... then you might realise why you face so much hostility from others.


I face hostility from the same old people. I never told Barry that he's my boyfriend. I'd love to meet him in person and drag him by the neck with a chain until he cries. I'd love to severely hurt him.


Jake - 3/4 of QOL can't stand you, and would love to see you vanish from the board. And it isn't because of Barry - its because of YOU, and the way YOU act. Don't go blaming it on other people - sorry Jake, but the responsibility is your own.


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

And a moderator did tell me I'm an asset to QOL.

And a lot of people add me to their MSN list even. I am well liked on QOL. There's a few I hate, but it doesn't matter. They all come from QZ.

Barry
Psyche Star

Both of them I'd love to seriously hurt. Too bad I have no money to fly.


Have you ever heard of sarcasm? The mods are good at that.

As for hurting people - I don't know Barry that well, though he seems like a good guy so far. Psyche Star is a wonderful lady and I really get on with her. You're just fucking bonkers, you know that Jake?


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Rufus Didymus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

applepie wrote:

actually, I posted leave for the first vote there. and I'm talking about a poll there, not here. I will eventually be banned here. Don't be stupid.

anyways,

I feel like pulling this bastard's hair out! the idiot hasn't deleted his post so I could edit it!

it's voting for me "leaving and staying at the same time"


Just make a new one - and edit the old one to say NOT IN USE?


"Forgive my begging lunacy, we crave identity..."

- Mummies, TOYAH, 1980
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 04, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If the poll included Barry, Psyche Star, George W Bush, Osama Bin Laden, Al Sadiqi, Gadaffi and Greg Brooks - Jake would still come last.


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.