Forums > Personal > George W. Bush UNCENSORED

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Michael Moore must be pissed for not being able to find this footage before and include it on 'Farenheit 9/11'.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/bushuncensored.wmv


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate Michael Moore, he has about 0 credibility, even if 90% of the things he says are true, I would not rely on him due to the other 10% of the time he willfully manipulated facts or documents in the name of his cause. And that's not to say that this was only 10% of the time; perhaps we can reverse the two numbers.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Michael Moore must be pissed for not being able to find this footage before and include it on 'Farenheit 9/11'.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/bushuncensored.wmv



Ah, what a kind-hearted and honest man they have for a president.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So apparently politics is fine to post unless I post it?


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

So apparently politics is fine to post unless I post it?


Most definitely. When you post something political an alarm goes off that says you must be flamed to an ultimate degree. ;-)


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Hee hee hee, lookit wut I did! Hee hee!"

joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 04, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

" I hate Michael Moore, he has about 0 credibility, even if 90% of the things he says are true, I would not rely on him due to the other 10% of the time he willfully manipulated facts or documents in the name of his cause."

Most of the 'manipulation' is simple rhetoric repeated by those that oppose his viewpoint. I have yet to hear any viable rebuttals to what was presented F911.



Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 04, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny thing is that those who hate Michael Moore the most and accuse him of distorting the truth are the same ones who believe that the most trustworthy and reliable form of information is FOX News.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 04, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and there are many who do not
and still believe he is not credible--

all they have to do is see the inaccuries in his other work--- to know he did the same... again




i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 04, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joeyjojo wrote:

" I hate Michael Moore, he has about 0 credibility, even if 90% of the things he says are true, I would not rely on him due to the other 10% of the time he willfully manipulated facts or documents in the name of his cause."

Most of the 'manipulation' is simple rhetoric repeated by those that oppose his viewpoint. I have yet to hear any viable rebuttals to what was presented F911.



He edited the headlines of one of the newspapers he presented in the film. Neither the headline nor the date were correct. I cannot recall the name of the newspaper, but such was reported by many sources, including the paper itself. This one misrepresentation, regardless of how small or impertinent, is enough for his credibility to be lowered to an almost nonexistent level in my eyes. This is only one example anyway. I prefer to get my information from unbiased sources, anyway. Or at least from slightly biased sources.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 04, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"all they have to do is see the inaccuries in his other work--- to know he did the same... again"

All they have to do is see 9/11 to see how wrong the above statement is.

joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 04, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"I prefer to get my information from unbiased sources, anyway.'

Then you're fairly uninformed, I take it?

All media is biased. It's the media that doesn't APPEAR to be biased that you need to be wary of.

F9/11 isn't a newscast. It's a film. It has a thesis. A point. There's this whole 'moore is biased so the movie is just a bunch of lies' illogical rant coming from the Bush folks. Moore's audience isn't stupid. They *know* it's an anti-bush film.

Of all the 'inaccuracies' pointed out this film, none are of any substance. They are nothing more that minute inaccuracies in *any* film.

I'm not saying Moore's technic is the best out there. There certainly is a lot to critique about his methods and motives, but to accuse him of spewing lies and deceiving the masses, well, that's just loud, insecure rhetoric.


geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 04, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Funny thing is that those who hate Michael Moore the most and accuse him of distorting the truth are the same ones who believe that the most trustworthy and reliable form of information is FOX News.


Yeah, that is kind of bizarre.

Sara, just find a video somewhere of John Kerry and John Edwards going at it and everyone will lap it up ;)


God wants you to send me some money.



"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 04, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joeyjojo wrote:

"I prefer to get my information from unbiased sources, anyway.'

Then you're fairly uninformed, I take it?

All media is biased. It's the media that doesn't APPEAR to be biased that you need to be wary of.

F9/11 isn't a newscast. It's a film. It has a thesis. A point. There's this whole 'moore is biased so the movie is just a bunch of lies' illogical rant coming from the Bush folks. Moore's audience isn't stupid. They *know* it's an anti-bush film.

Of all the 'inaccuracies' pointed out this film, none are of any substance. They are nothing more that minute inaccuracies in *any* film.

I'm not saying Moore's technic is the best out there. There certainly is a lot to critique about his methods and motives, but to accuse him of spewing lies and deceiving the masses, well, that's just loud, insecure rhetoric.


Perhaps you would prefer "openly biased" or "clearly biased". You didn't even rebut my point. I always hear how the media is biased, but can it even compare to F9/11? No, unless you can prove me wrong, then I will accept it. The news media does not let biases willfully distort the truth. Reports are more or less accurate to the best of the knowledge of the newscaster. News media does not manipulate and edit documents.

What I am saying is not to say that the things in Moore's movie are inaccurate or incorrect, but that there is no way of knowing whether or not they are so due to the existence of definite falsehoods in the movie.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 04, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"You didn't even rebut my point. I always hear how the media is biased, but can it even compare to F9/11? "

There's nothing to compare. Michael Moore isn't a newscast. He's a FILMMAKER.

He's also not a liar. Are there inaccuracies in his numbers? Sure. Are there inaacuracies in most numbers? Sure. Could Moore do a bit more fact checking? Yes. And he did with F911. Again, the critiques against the film are pretty weak. For the most part, he presented the film well. He had an opinion and expressed it well with the film.

"News media does not manipulate and edit documents."

This is a different subject, but since you brought it up, you need to see this documentary:

http://www.outfoxed.org/

Again, Moore has props...not evidence. It's a film. Should he have used that particular prop? Maybe not. Is that a reason to write off everything he says? It's a pretty weak reason.



jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 04, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love Mr. Moore. People who run him down are generally fuckin ignorant rednecks or neo conservatists. Unfortunately, fuckin ignorant rednecks seem to be the ones incharge.


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 04, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

I love Mr. Moore. People who run him down are generally fuckin ignorant rednecks or neo conservatists. Unfortunately, fuckin ignorant rednecks seem to be the ones incharge.


Yes, the rednecks are clearly the ignorant ones. *rolls eyes*


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 04, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What I have said in this thread has been obscured and confused, and that was mainly due to my choice of words rather than your understanding and I apologize.

To put things as clearly as I can, I believe that Mr. Moore has every right to be heard, but you should not take what he says at face value. This not only applies to Michael Moore, but also to news networks such as, as you mentioned, Fox News.

Check multiple and various sources and compare them if you want to be informed. Too many times have I seen a liberal arguing his point using the Michael Moore encyclopedia, and it disappoints me.

However, a shining example of someone whose opinion I respect and appreciate is that of my liberal chemistry teacher. He formulates his own opinions rather than taking them from the liberal handbook. He extensively researches the issues, and makes his own logical conclusions. This is the most I can ask from any one of you, and this is the type of person whom I would beg to vote.

Lackeys of Michael Moore I would truly entreat otherwise. This is not to say that any exist on this board, but trust me, I have seen my fair share of them.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 04, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's hilarious!


Comprende muchacho.
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 04, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>5150 wrote:

That's hilarious!


May I ask what is?

By the way, you are a Van Halen fan, automatically making you a totally awesome person.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.