Forums > Personal > Vote, or die!!! P Diddy FINALLY "Gets It", hopefully the rest of you will

forum rss feed
Author

Sir B.A Baracus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 133 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 04, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P. Diddy says he got off on the wrong foot when it came to his political endeavors in 2004. If he could do things over again, he wouldn't have yelled for folks to get George W. Bush's "ass out of office."

"I was a little reckless with my comments, to be honest," Diddy said on Tuesday (November 2). "I realized I relinquished my power too early after I educated myself. I shouldn't have said that until I felt that there was somebody that could be better for my people. ... I learned a lot in this process. I learned that my power could be used better. Instead of attacking Bush, it would be better to light a flame under young Americans and let them make the decisions."

A more informed Diddy has been sticking to a bipartisan approach in telling people to register and get out to the polls. The objective of his Citizen Change organization has been simple: They want to educate, motivate and empower, and in the process they've made the phrase "Vote or Die" a household slogan.

I hath soiled myself, methinks.....
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 04, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Puff, Diddy, Puffy, (whatever you call that douche bag) probably made Kerry lose the election.

I'm sure there were lots of young people out there who decided to rather stay at home and not vote because this fuckin' moron has a death threat as the motto of his vote campaign.

Besides, what else can you expect from someone who got his "best friend" shot, so he then could make a hit song as a tribute to him and make lots of money.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 04, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually call him "Douche Bag".

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 04, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=000000>Music Man</font> wrote:

I actually call him "Douche Bag".
ME TOO!

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 04, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Me Too as well.. wait.. we ARE talking about ordering pizza right?

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.