I was just thinking the other day, maybe it was impossible for Queen to tour in the 87-91 era, but maybe they've could have done something special. I've heard the Queen Symphony a time ago and I've heard Deep Purple & Metallica perform with orchestras, but I think this kind of collaboration would have suited Queen even more.
Imagine yourself that Queen would hit the stage at the Royal Albert Hall, together with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (conducted by Michael Kamen - may he rest in peace -), a full choir and the following setlist.
1. Procession & Chinese Torture (played by RPO only)
2. Death On Two Legs
3. My Fairy King
4. White Queen (As It Began)
5. The March Of The Black Queen
6. The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke
8. The Prophet's Song
9. Love Of My Life (album version)
11. Somebody To Love
12. The Millionaire Waltz
13. Who Wants To Live Forever?
14. Bohemian Rhapsody
15. Was It All Worth It?
16. The Show Must Go On
17. Don't Stop Me Now
18. We Will Rock You
19. We Are The Champions
20. God Save The Queen (RPO only)
Yeah I know I'm a dreamer, but what the hell?!!??!?
What do you think?
Any better suggestions?