Forums > Personal > Pixar's 'The Incredibles'

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God, just when you thought that Pixar couldn't do a better movie than all their previous ones, they come up with 'The Incredibles'.
I knew this movie was going to be great, but it was far beyond greatness itself.

If you guys would love to enjoy an ass kicking and absolutely hilarious 3D experience, then go watch this movie.

You would enjoy every single second of it!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mean Mistreater user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 482 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well i'm dying to see the ray charles movie...it isn't on at the local movies yet

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did they show the Episode 3 trailer?

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Darth_Nader</font> wrote:

Did they show the Episode 3 trailer?

Yes...

I found this breathtaking:

-DARTH SIDIOUS: Lord Vader?
-DARTH VADER: Yes, Master?
-SIDIOUS: Riiise.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I loved the movie! I can't wait to see it again! As for episode 3 of Star Wars... I'll pass.

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I saw the trailer yesterday, and downloaded it, and since then I have seen it over 20 times..
I am gonna LOVE this movie.. I love the fact that James Earl Jones says "Yes Master" the same way that Hayden does.. it's perfect

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really want to see the Incredibles. I've been waiting to see "Ray" and "Alfie" too.

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Huzzah! I love Pixar - Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monsters Inc are all incredible (no pun intended). Finding Nemo was good, but not one of my favorites - I am bursting to see this movie, and this didn't help.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW *pants*

Matti user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1619 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I went to the movies last night and the line for Incredibles went clear out into the parking lot! Good thing that wasn't the movie I was seeing.

Total Blam Blam

Posted: 06 Nov 04, 23:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matti wrote:

I went to the movies last night and the line for Incredibles went clear out into the parking lot! Good thing that wasn't the movie I was seeing.

I am not kidding you when I say this, about 85% of those people were there JUST to see the new Star Wars Trailer.. I know, I have seen that happen many times

bleeding heart show user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 404 posts

Posted: 07 Nov 04, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just got back from the cinema. What a cool movie I really loved it too bad when I got in the Star wars trailer just ended !!!!

that's enough about me, now, what do you think of me ?
joeyjojo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 396 posts

Posted: 07 Nov 04, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Incredibles was really incredible (heh heh)...this one was definely aimed at attracting more of the adult audience then their previous shows.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 07 Nov 04, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Darth_Nader</font> wrote:

Matti wrote:

I am not kidding you when I say this, about 85% of those people were there JUST to see the new Star Wars Trailer.. I know, I have seen that happen many times

Well, a lot of the 'Star Wars' fans happen to be also into the Pixar flicks, so it was pretty much a double treat. Most of them still would have gone to see 'The Incredibles' even if the Star Wars trailer wasn't included.

It was indeed a fact that when 'Meet Joe Black' was released in 1998 along with the Episode I trailer, a good part of the audience just walked out after the trailer was over. Besides, I doubt a Star Wars would find it worth it to sit through one hour and a half of a dumb Brad Pitt chick flick.