Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen producers working with other bands (as producers, mixers, & engineers

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 04, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROY THOMAS BAKER
Ozzy Osbourne, The Cars, Foreigner, Journey, David Bowie, Cheap Trick, Ozzy Osbourne, the Rolling Stones, Free, Alice Cooper, Devo, Santana, Ten Years After, T-Rex, The Who, Yes and Frank Zappa.

MIKE STONE
America, Asia, Blue Öyster Cult, George Carlin, Daniel Amos (Horrendous Disc), Foreigner, Journey, Kiss, REO Speedwagon, Lou Reed, Frank Zappa.

MACK
Black Sabbath

DAVID RICHARDS
Duran Duran, David Bowie, Mick Ronson

-----------------------------------------------

Am I missing any more bands, that was just info I was able to find.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 04, 23:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:
ROY THOMAS BAKER
Ozzy Osbourne, The Cars, Foreigner, Journey, David Bowie, Cheap Trick, Ozzy Osbourne, the Rolling Stones, Free, Alice Cooper, Devo, Santana, Ten Years After, T-Rex, The Who, Yes and Frank Zappa.

Roy also did Motley Crue's Too Fast For Love as an executive producer

MIKE STONE
America, Asia, Blue Öyster Cult, George Carlin, Daniel Amos (Horrendous Disc), Foreigner, Journey, Kiss, REO Speedwagon, Lou Reed, Frank Zappa.

He also did Tommy Shaw of Styx's first solo album 1984's Girls With Guns and April Wine's 1981 album The Nature of the Beast.

MACK
Black Sabbath

Mack did all of Electric Light Orchestra's albums from 1975's Face the Music to 1986's Balance of Power. He also produced Billy Squier's 1981 classic Don't Say No which was originally supposed to be produced by Brian May and Mack also did 1982's Emotions in Motion which had cameos from Freddie and Roger doing backing vocals on the title cut.

DAVID RICHARDS
Duran Duran, David Bowie, Mick Ronson

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
Flo Joe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 164 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MACK

Extreme - III Sides to Every Story 1992

King Freddie still rules
Freddie May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 221 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roy also produced the last Darrkness single...

Paula46 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ was just thinking, didn't Roy Thomas Baker work with The Darkness!!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Which means that when The Darkness runs out of ripping off Queen songs from the 70s, they'll turn to Mack so they can rip off their 80s material as well.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]