Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > VOTE FOR G4! RING: 09010 77 55 03 - for Queens sake ..

forum rss feed
Author

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Paula46 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I voted for G4!
I always do!!

I love them, they are different,
I think a change is what we need just now in music!

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4630 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 04, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry but the X Factor is utter shit IMHO. And from what I can gather this G4 lot are managed by Louis (? Spelling?) Walsh - the man who gave us the "talent" that is Girls Aloud / Boyzone / Westlife.... says it all really.

I agree with what Brian said on his site recently about these quick route to fame programs.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 04:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't knock Girls Aloud! Love Machine is ace. As for G4 well its barber shop quartet stuff. Nice but hardly groundbreaking but having watched it last night I must say I enjoyed it. Rowetta should have won though I remember watching her with the Happy Mondays in 1991 at Blackpool.

Guess who's back?
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There all shit. All programmes like this should be banned. Glad that mocker Tabby twat pub singer got knocked out.

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
gmedwards user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didnt like G4's attempt at Queen either...but the other bloke...Steve, is shite as well! but i dont vote on those things anyway...

Lock your door, but rain is pouring through you window pain....
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the XFactor is shite and alway will be shite G4 and the rest if the XFactor tossers can eat my shit

this type of programs is why the real music is dying and talent-less shite is alway in the charts, if i had my way id bomb the lot of them

Simon "im a knob" what ever his 2nd name is, is a wanker and wouldnt know a real band if they jump up and kick him in the face

Sharon Osbourne has sold out and so has Ozzy i have no respect for Sharon or Ozzy Osbourne now

and the other one what ever his name is he's just a twat the same a Simon "im a knob" what ever his 2nd name is.

VOTE Get rid of this shit out of the charts and get the real music back in. Like it was in the 60's 70's 80's and Early 90's when music ment something and band dragged themself up from nothing to superstars and are not just pound sighs to tossers in suits who want to make a quick sale from utter shite

englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was unfortunate to catch the last 10 mins of a show and it really annoyed me. The contestants were crap, and do were the judges. Simon Cowell is just a prick, Sharon Osbourne can fuck off, shes just out for any publicity she can get, and that Irish Louis is a pain in the arse. "I really can't make up my mind..." "I have to rush you Louis". "I really can't decide"

For fucks sake!... Bring back Bullseye...

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Call a premium rate phone line to vote for that shite??? Errr................no.

Chom own mudder fukker.
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woo....let's hear it for being an American with no fucking clue! :)
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Carrots Of The Piratebean user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 213 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 04, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

the XFactor is shite and alway will be shite G4 and the rest if the XFactor tossers can eat my shit

this type of programs is why the real music is dying and talent-less shite is alway in the charts, if i had my way id bomb the lot of them

Simon "im a knob" what ever his 2nd name is, is a wanker and wouldnt know a real band if they jump up and kick him in the face

Sharon Osbourne has sold out and so has Ozzy i have no respect for Sharon or Ozzy Osbourne now

and the other one what ever his name is he's just a twat the same a Simon "im a knob" what ever his 2nd name is.

VOTE Get rid of this shit out of the charts and get the real music back in. Like it was in the 60's 70's 80's and Early 90's when music ment something and band dragged themself up from nothing to superstars and are not just pound sighs to tossers in suits who want to make a quick sale from utter shite

Couldnt have put it better meself. Just heard today that "Popstar" winner Michelle McManus (remember her? Thought not) is making a comeback..... Gawd help us......

I'm saying nothing.....
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 04, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I urge you guys not to vote because they like Queen, because apart from their o.k versions of Somebody To Love and their shocking Bo Rhap every other song they have sang was absolute rubbish. they can only sing Queen songs coz they vocals were so big and had such range, they can't song a normal every day pop song, and it's embarrasing when they try. But they are better than this other guy who is in the final. Bring back Cassie, Rowetta and Tabby. At least they managed to sing normally, and not do the same walk every single show when the song picks up.

"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 04, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it's wrong to criticise every person who goes on the show. G4 are a good example as they probably wondered how they could get into the business with their act. And now they have a place to be. Rowetta was another good point as she's been a backing singer for years. So she's lived it. And I'm guessing that her mad ways stopped others from taking a chance on her. Suddenly, she mellowed on the show and became something really great.

It's fine to turn on a program and hate it. But it's wrong to damn all the contestants that go on these shows.

Peace,
Adam.

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 04, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No F**CKING way...
Couldn't care less if Steve's gonna win or G4... (means- yeah, I watched that, but... )