Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Amazing live recording of Bring back my leroy brown (great sound)

forum rss feed
Author

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 442 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think its the version from hammersmith. The special thing here is the sound, its so good. Sounds like its taken off a liverelease. Me and others have not succeeded finding the other tracks from Hammersmith 75 in this quality. Can somebody help?

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well Leroy Brown on my version is in worse quality to the rest of the gig... Do you know where yours is sourced from?

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 06:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No idea. Can we meet on msn? I will then send you the file! I can put my adress here, but I will remove it very fast. Okey?

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate that song.

Comprende muchacho.

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Such a pity for you. Do you know what? I dont care if you dont like it. No need to say that at all. If I went around commenting everything I didnt like, I couldnt do anything but that.

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like the song but I haven't heard a version where they sing the whole song. Usually there's a 'my cutie pie' and a 'duby-dubah, want him back' but nothing else. I enjoy all live versions of BBTLB. I notice that the crowd goes beserk when ever Brian does the eukele solo. All the time.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!

Posted: 05 Dec 04, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But can somebody date it for me? I want to come in contact with people via msn. Tell me if you might know, and I`ll send you the song.