Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > This is becoming ridiculous ....

forum rss feed
Author

queen_forever_87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 237 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 04, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are so right Queenie!!!

"Fuck them darling, if they just don't get it!"

Freddie Mercury

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 04, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After first Brian's coming to Russia thousands of 'his' autographs appears here and a lot of Queen fans started to trade them... Most of those autographs are fakes, of course, and it's very sad that it sales by Queen fans...

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 04, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="deeppink">_queenie_ wrote:

also it so annoying, you are looking for stuff you are intrestes in, but nowadays, ebay is kind of getting out of hand ..

you dont know what to believe, like whether the item is genuine or fake..

its so ridiculous! and really gets on my nerves..

i know freddie would have lost all his baby teeth .. but still his parents wouldnt have kept them this long, and if they did they wouldnt give them away, they would keep them as it'll remind them of freddie..

because.. i dont keep my teeth! and even if i know if im going to be famous, i still would'nt have kept my teeth to give them to a friend of a friend or what ever it said happened on ebay. I would want a stranger having my teeth! and letting someone else get the profit! .. what do you think freddie/queen would make of this?

I think they'd find it pretty ridiculous. I used to but lots off eBay but Ive become wary of how geniuine things are and whether I'll actually receive them.

redyfredy01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 141 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 04, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i agree with you queenie, they could be just making money off of people when it could be just some random person's toothbrush.

I am not obsessed, I just have a one-track mind. (Obessed people go to counceling.)
Whatinthewhatthe? user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2210 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 04, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If someone can sell a ghost and a cheese sandwich with "the vision of the Virgin Mary", then maybe the next thing you'll see is someone selling the Brooklyn Bridge...at $1 beginning bid (and a reserve auction, don't forget that!).
I'm still laughing about that bulldog clip auction!

karen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 04, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never had any trouble with e-bay, but I've only bought cd's, badges and books etc - a great way to get good Queen stuff.
Who keeps their baby teeth anyway? The tooth fairy has them all...

"We're going to be together until we f***** well die!!"
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 04, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've bought about 5 things off eBay. Freddie's solo album, the single of Nazis 1994 (red vinyl), Queen guitar picks and a couple of other things which I can't bear to remember...games probably.

But this is pretty stoopid. Stoopid indeed.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 04, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH Freddie or Freddie`s religion was THE ESTRATEGICAL ONE!! Freddie was buried, imagine if Freddie was from the other religion, with the normal sepulture, there will be many part of his body in the special offert.. for selling... wow how sick like a terror tale..

"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
popy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 450 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 04, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="deeppink">_queenie_ wrote:

i know .. but i do believe that freddies yellow jacket was geniune.. because i cant remeber whether i read something on brians website.. i dont know!

also, gmtv (uk morning breakfast show) .. put on ebay a banana kate gallaway held up. and it sold for loads! anyway, they spoke about this on the show and then within a few days there was loads of bananas and fruit that apparently was seen in the fruit bowl on gmtv.. i mean, people are making loads of money for a fake item!

if it was genuine thats ok, especially if the money went to charity!

queenie x x

some weeks ago freddie yellow jacket was sold in a auction...
see brian's site on Queen news,date- 15 november 2004

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 04, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, but what are we going to do about it? File a complaint? Oh wait....leave that up to NOTWEMEDDLE, I'm sure he'd come through on that one. ;) (by the way, I love you, lol).

I'm not saying that I think they are real or anything, but there is nothing we can do about the items that offend some of us. I know what you mean Queenie, but it isn't a big deal. I have a friend who put up his god damn signiture on ebay, so trust me...there are lots of stupid stuff going up.
cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."