Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Freddie is going to cry from heaven....

forum rss feed
Author

daniboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 60 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes folks, it was supposed to be the best news for those who live by the "queen way"-queen is going to perform again.... BUTTT....is it realy what we want? When the first show will start-won't something be missing? Im a huge fan since 86' and i cant listen to any live queen song which is not performed by freddie. I'm sure he is going to cry from heaven-all the things he built in his life will be ruind-by his best friends... BRI AND ROG-PLEASE!!! DONT GO UNDER THE NAME "QUEEN"!!!!!

"How Can I Go On From Day To Day.... You Can Make Me Strong In Every Way..."
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie is going to cry because Briand and Roger are carring on the music? I don't think its offensive to Freddie in Heaven because Paul Rogers was one of Freddies favorite singers. I don't think they are doing this to replace Freddie. Brian and Roger said it on an interview. No one can replace Freddie. They are simply carring the music.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Danne user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 130 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

daniboy wrote:

Yes folks, it was supposed to be the best news for those who live by the "queen way"-queen is going to perform again.... BUTTT....is it realy what we want?

I know it's what I really want.

gmedwards user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i cant wait!

Lock your door, but rain is pouring through you window pain....
Cricket Nutter user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First time on this site. I'm just 16 and I am suge a big Queen fan. I have all the videos they've released and just about all the CDs. I will never get the chance to see 'Queen' again I doubt so this news its great for me. I know nobody can replace Freddie, but I am going to one of these shows (it'll be the first band I ever see) and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it, without freddie or not. For people like me this news is fucking brilliant. Thankyou Brian + Roger, and John for supporting it!

Cricket Nutter user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 04, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I meant to say such! not suge lol

Jeremy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am more of a Freddie fan than a Queen fan. I love Queen's music, but only with Freddie singing it. It was the personality that was brought to the music by Freddie, and no one can reproduce that personality. As a Freddie fan, I am disgusted that they are bringing in a new lead singer as Freddie's replacement. I think that once he passed away, that should have been it. It was ok when Roger and Brian went by themselves and sang the songs, and even then it sucked. But now, there is a permanent replacement. It makes me sick.

Hello again my beauties, is it happening?
LiveAidQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4489 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 15:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm staying out of it. Let's just leave it alone...

Comprende muchacho.
wesi72 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 173 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hear, hear

"End of session!!!!!"
Andrew

Cheers,

Andrew
QueenSite user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1191 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nobody knows if Freddie cries, maybe he's laughin', maybe he's happy. Nobody knows it, it's unfair to talk in his place

http://utenti.lycos.it/queensite02

Please visit my site devoted to Queen! Lots of rare pix and memorabilia featured!
RohemianBapsody user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 560 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For all fans that have not been to a Queen concert this could be their only chance of seeing their heros.

I do not think Freddie will be crying from heaven, in fact he would be proud that his songs are still heard this long after he passed away.

The most difficult concert I went to was the FMTC. I had been a Queen fan for many years, and this was the first time I had seen them play without Freddie. Still a brilliantly memorable concert.

The same can be said for WWRY; hearing Queen songs without any of the original members playing, but the songs are still as awesome.

Rather than slag of the tour, lets wait and see.

Keep Good Company
Steve P user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 113 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 05, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well said Ro,

Those who have been following queen for the many years they were performed live, they will be able to understand when I say the concerts were a lifetime experience.

Brian went out with Spike, Cozy, Jamie and Neil and Co. and again the concerts were fantastic.

So what is different now ?

Roger will be out there!!!!!! (Who incidentaly was the other founder member and designer of Queen and was later joined by Freddie and John.

They are giving younger fans the opportunity to see the crowd reaction to Bo Rap and Ga Ga.

Having seen both Queen and Free "LIVE" please just enjoy it, and as I posted somewhere on here before ......... This concert will Rock. Trust Me

impact user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think that theres something a lot of you anti-tour peeps are forgetting......hellllooooooo?....just because you are great queen fans (which i dont doubt) it does not mean to say you own them or are on the board of directors at "queen inc.". get what im sayin? its their band, they worked for it, the fame, the money, everything.we all loved fred, but that does not give us the right to decide what the rest of the band should do with their post fred lives.if ya dont like the idea dont bloody go , simple.stop bringing 'em down.

jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 04:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh god....what a stupid topic.

Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

Hankster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 469 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ye .. of happiness!

GiantSpider user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wasn't that the quote?

"Who cares what people think when i'm dead, I won't."

James

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No he won't.....he'll have a big smile on his face!. Freddie always lived life to the full, was a brilliant showman and fantastic singer. He'd be absolutely delighted that Bri & Rog are touring with one of his favourite singers and he wouldn't have it any other way!. Let's hope they blow every gig apart and blow the roof off!! Freddie will probably be sipping champagne and saying:- "F*** them darling, let's go and play and entertain the crowd for 2 hrs!". Whingers... just stop all the negativity, apathy and just go and enjoy a great night of rock'roll with a beer in hand......life is for living and get in Queen party mood for this tour. I intend to enjoy my gig and I also wouldn't have it any other way.

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
GonnaUseMyPrisoners user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 714 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 05, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

Oh god....what a stupid topic.

stupid, yes. but what topic? all I read is whining-o-gaga.

...gonna use my prisoners, gonna give 'em the business...
Want To Live Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 172 posts

Posted: 11 Apr 05, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dont think so

Interview?... oh, don't be ridiculous!
Lawyeris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 9082 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 05, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Daniboy, I suppose a song "The show must go on" doesnt tell (hint) you anything, does it?

Lithuania