Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > 14th April 1988?

forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 04, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fred put in an appearance, did some tracks like In My Defence etcetera...

was this lip synched? And if not, does anyone have an mp3 of it? I simply can't find the damned thing anywhere.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 04, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, it was live (and his last live appearance too)

He did "In My Defence", "Born To Rock And Roll", both of which are bootlegged in poor quality, and "It's In Every One Of Us", which is available in poor and good quality recordings online.

I believe Rien hosted IIEOOU in good quality on his site ( http://www.mercuryparadise.com )
Dunno if it's still there or not

bobo the chimp

Posted: 21 Dec 04, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I won't lie - I'm after it because it's his last performance, I just didn't want to sound morbid.

Well - thanks for the info, I'll keep a searchin'!

Ah, you are right - he does have one recording up there. Didn't recognise it because it had no date - thanks for pointing it out! :)

* edit again

Just listened to it. Jeeze, he's great - but it's a shame about that chump Cliff Richard singing over him. No offence - but he was going to be around a lot longer than poor Freddie, and it's a shame the guys last performance had some other guy singing over the top of him.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 04, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"He did "In My Defence", "Born To Rock And Roll", both of which are bootlegged in poor quality, and "It's In Every One Of Us", which is available in poor and good quality recordings online."

He also did Time. He did 4 songs

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 04, 07:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is Time ever found? and is there a possibility to get BTRnR and IMD in the same quality as IIEOU?

Yes and yes

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
bobo the chimp

Posted: 24 Dec 04, 05:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well if anyone has these kicking around, it'd be lovely if they could e-mail some of them at me. I can't find them anywhere else. :(