Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > i wish they'd all f*** off (also on 2005 board)

forum rss feed
Author

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 04, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

don't know about the general consensus on here...but myself, i 'm sick to the back teeth of comments like

"queen died when freddie died"
"paul rodgers can fuck off, he's not freddie"
"i won't go see them live"

these aren't considered opinions - they are pure vitriol/poison/bitchin'. i speak as someone who was lucky enough to see queen (freddie/john/brian/roger) live five times and so i have no axe to grind. Howver, there must be millions of people the world over who would love to hear queen's music performed live (in some format) - and the current lineup appears to be the only chance for many. for fekks sake people, lighten up - let the people who want to go see them live!!! there's nothing your constant whining/bitchin' and complaining can do to change things!!!
the current lineup may not be queen as we knew them - but get used to the idea - it's queen as we will know em - for the time being. face facts - 50% of queen WANT THIS LINEUP - so fekkin' well grow up...Bri/Rog are trying to get the queen music back out there...13 fekkin' years after FM died - this is more than long enough time for the emotional scars to heal- and if they now feel the time is right then we should all respect their wishes - instead of whinging like babies. if you don't like it, go find yourself another band....after all YOU sure as hell ain't behaving like the kind of fans that Brian and Roger want!!

the glory days are long gone - this is it - live with it - or p*** off and leave the rest of us alone...to enjoy what is left of the queen legacy

go deo na hÉireann
Iam the one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 574 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 04, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh my god..too many foolish people in here.I cant understand the "war" between the "Queen" people and the now re"Queen" fans.Lets united as friends.

Fucking and champagne
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 04, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They should call this site WARZONE.COM imo!
Never seen so many people bashing eachothers opinions on other boards. I thought Queenfans were very freeminded and tolerant. Some people on here make me sick! Please just respect eachothers opinions regarding Queen and the comeback or just get lost please.

Killed by drones.
The Fairy King

Posted: 27 Dec 04, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank u Linda.

Killed by drones.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 07:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sometimes I've got a feeling that some of you afraid that Brian and Roger are reading those topics and begin to think "Maybe we'd better get Paul off and become retired? Hmmm... Some QZers adviced us to do that... We'll think about it!"

Don't be ridiculous, guys! You wanna go and see Brian and Roger live, but not Paul! If they'd play with Elton, Britney, Pink, Pavarotti or someone else - you'd go and see them as well! And I'd do it! But I'd go to see Brian/Roger with guest vocalist (as I did when they played with Zemphira... would you like to have Zemphira as lead vocalist instead of Freddie?!), but not "Queen"!

And post it in the special forum - you don't have to bring more attention to your points of view over all QueenZone!

brENsKi

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

here...why'd you ask?

go deo na hÉireann
karen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree entirely Brenski. I wish I could have seen them live with Freddie, but that's just not going to happen. The MUSIC is still there and we have the chance to hear it live again - that is fantastic IMO. I just wish they were coming here to Australia - I would be there in a heartbeat!!
If you don't like the idea of Paul Rodgers (WITH Queen - not IN Queen), then go off and watch your videos.....

"We're going to be together until we f***** well die!!"
1quen_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right on! Queen will never die!!!

Fuck them darling, if they just don't get.

- Freddie Mercury
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"queen died when freddie died"
"paul rodgers can fuck off, he's not freddie"
"i won't go see them live"

Yeah, it starts to annoy me too.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Awesome-O _4000 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree w/ you all

-Thungerbolt courtesy of God

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

karen wrote:

I agree entirely Brenski. I wish I could have seen them live with Freddie, but that's just not going to happen. The MUSIC is still there and we have the chance to hear it live again - that is fantastic IMO. I just wish they were coming here to Australia - I would be there in a heartbeat!!
If you don't like the idea of Paul Rodgers (WITH Queen - not IN Queen), then go off and watch your videos.....

If you like Paul Rodgers, then go off to Paul Rodgers's fans forums and post your topics there.......

The Fairy King

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:
If you like Paul Rodgers, then go off to Paul Rodgers's fans forums and post your topics there.......

You're a douche!
U piss off u wanker!

Killed by drones.

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Fairy King wrote:

Serry Funster wrote:

You're a douche!
U piss off u wanker!

It was the best you could say?

The Fairy King

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeh, ur not worth more :P

Killed by drones.

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Fairy King wrote:

yeh, ur not worth more :P

I think you must change 'favourite member of band' in your profile - there have to be 'Paul Rodgers' instead of 'Freddie Mercury'

runy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:

Aw, believe me, he could say MORE...hehehe :P
And you better read the topic, ok?

Saule pasaulis :D

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 09:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runy wrote:

Serry Funster wrote:

Aw, believe me, he could say MORE...hehehe :P
And you better read the topic, ok?

So say what he wanted to say! Why not? You all like Paul Rodgers, I don't care about him - so that's why I am a wanker??? You preffer to watch Paul Rodgers than Queen videos? Okay, buy tickets and watch himm, but don't buy Queen DVDs! What for? There's no Paul Rodgers!

runy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Never watched Paul Rogers videos, neither wanted to listen to his songs. But I will take a chance to see him on the stage. For the only reason: he'll be singing Queen songs.

And by the way, I'm sure The Fairy King didn't want to say anything bad. ;)

Saule pasaulis :D

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runy wrote:

Never watched Paul Rogers videos, neither wanted to listen to his songs. But I will take a chance to see him on the stage. For the only reason: he'll be singing Queen songs.

And by the way, I'm sure The Fairy King didn't want to say anything bad. ;)

Yes! That is what I try to say: not many Queen fans care about Paul, so why most of us are telling to each other "shut up, watch old videos, don't go to the show if you don't like Paul" etc.? I'd go to see Brian and Roger, but not Paul!

brENsKi

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cheers marchof
i ain't gone away...just spent christmas having a drink or two - and a break from the net

nice to see there are still a few of us on here that speak our minds - despite the attacks

just looked at your profile - queen II always been your fave? thought i was something of an anomaly - but there appears to be loads more queen II afficianados than i thought (and the first album ain't bad either)

go deo na hÉireann