Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Stupid stupid stupid

forum rss feed
Author

freddieismyqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You people are so stupid. I'm not even kidding. On all of the other Queen forums, there is a load of respect going on. You people are pathetic! Fighting over all of this trivial crap...it's a load of shit!

You're pathetic! PATHETIC! You're living in the past which is sad...no Queen without Freddie. No SHIT he was the best, always will be, but he's not coming back! As much as you all want him too, he isn't! Let Brian and Roger do what they will, it's none of your fucking concern! They don't need your constant scrutiny over something so ludicrous as using a band name. They do NOT need that kind of crap. They're doing this to move on. MOVE on. Is this coming through to you people? It's hard, even after over 13 years. I've lost people 15 years ago and it's still hard. He was very close to them.

Sure, he thought the band name up, but they're just as entitled to use it. Freddie wouldn't care a DAMN if they used Queen as the name. I'm sure that wherever he is...heaven, whatever...he's smiling down on them for trying.

FUCK YOU. You people are sad. Pathetic.

Flame me. Flame away. It's pathetic. PATHETIC.

Sara Stapleton
xOxL8erG8erxOx@aol.com


For my life

Still ahead

Pity me.

[img]http://www.mr-mercury.co.uk/Images/Circus1992red_small1.jpg[/img]
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, sit down before you have a thrombosis.

You're obviously a very silly person.


FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!



Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
lottie88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 136 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why did you feel the need to post the exact same thing twice? What a waste of space. Incase you didn't realize it stupid stupid stupid and yeah right buddy... are the same fucking thing!!!!

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lottie88 wrote:

Why did you feel the need to post the exact same thing twice? What a waste of space. Incase you didn't realize it stupid stupid stupid and yeah right buddy... are the same fucking thing!!!!


Not to mention it's posted another two times in the Tony Parson's Daily Mirror and the Who would you like to replace Paul Rodgers? threads. What a waste of space.


Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Wonder how old this dumb ass is


<blank>
1quen_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 339 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

take a chill pill lady!


Fuck them darling, if they just don't get.

- Freddie Mercury
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is all about current events and opinions you fuckin cunt just go back to your other forums where everyone thinks like you we are not as pathetic as your sad ass to post the same damn thing again and again


<blank>
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that last one went to freddieismyqueen


<blank>
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey....
I've tried saying it before, but it doesn't do much.
Your post is just another prime example of a repetitious post, but I understand what you mean.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
freddieismyqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry for posting it multiple times, but it seemed like the only way to get anyone to acknowledge it! I've been trying nicely to tell people that this isn't what Brian and Roger need...and people ignore it because it's not what they want to hear.

Sorry! And also, it's not about people arguing, it's about people arguing over OTHER people who aren't present to defend themselves and bashing those people when they are the ones we're on here to admire. It just doesn't seem right.


For my life

Still ahead

Pity me.

[img]http://www.mr-mercury.co.uk/Images/Circus1992red_small1.jpg[/img]
lottie88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 136 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 22:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddieismyqueen wrote:

Sorry for posting it multiple times, but it seemed like the only way to get anyone to acknowledge it! I've been trying nicely to tell people that this isn't what Brian and Roger need...and people ignore it because it's not what they want to hear.

Sorry! And also, it's not about people arguing, it's about people arguing over OTHER people who aren't present to defend themselves and bashing those people when they are the ones we're on here to admire. It just doesn't seem right.


It is fine to express your opinion, but you took it a little far with the "fuck you" and calling everyone pathetic. There are more considerate and less offensive ways to write how you feel about other fans.

freddieismyqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bad mood lately, but that's no excuse. I was a bit of a 'cunt-face' as it was put. Perhaps from now on I should write those type of rants on a blog.

Sara


For my life

Still ahead

Pity me.

[img]http://www.mr-mercury.co.uk/Images/Circus1992red_small1.jpg[/img]
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 04, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, you said what you felt, regardless of how others feel about your cussing and insults. I don't mind, cos I feel that way too, but that only gets others riled up into yet another argument. and personally, I don't think that some people, including me, are pathetic. :)
Cheers

p.s. you aren't either


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Awesome-O _4000 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 00:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow. HOW many times have we talked about this.


-Thungerbolt courtesy of God
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*ahem*
I mentioned that in the previous posts, if you scroll up. ;)
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
rendezvous user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How PATHETIC!

You have to come to this pathetic forum to reiterate your point to pathetic people. Tell me why people are pathetic because they have different opinions. Tell me what makes you think your opinions are superior that you can call other people pathetic.


"When I'm dead, who cares? I don't."

"Anyway the wind blows..."

--Freddie Mercury
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe cos they are just sick of it all?

Ok, so calling us fellow Queenzoners pathetic was pretty stupid and offensive to some. But I don't really think it is a matter of feeling or being superior. It was just a rant that wasn't really thought out before being written.
cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
ryancoke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 202 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddieismyqueen wrote:

You people are so stupid. I'm not even kidding. On all of the other Queen forums, there is a load of respect going on. You people are pathetic! Fighting over all of this trivial crap...it's a load of shit!

You're pathetic! PATHETIC! You're living in the past which is sad...no Queen without Freddie. No SHIT he was the best, always will be, but he's not coming back! As much as you all want him too, he isn't! Let Brian and Roger do what they will, it's none of your fucking concern! They don't need your constant scrutiny over something so ludicrous as using a band name. They do NOT need that kind of crap. They're doing this to move on. MOVE on. Is this coming through to you people? It's hard, even after over 13 years. I've lost people 15 years ago and it's still hard. He was very close to them.

Sure, he thought the band name up, but they're just as entitled to use it. Freddie wouldn't care a DAMN if they used Queen as the name. I'm sure that wherever he is...heaven, whatever...he's smiling down on them for trying.

FUCK YOU. You people are sad. Pathetic.

Flame me. Flame away. It's pathetic. PATHETIC.

Sara Stapleton
xOxL8erG8erxOx@aol.com


.....Jesus. Let me hand you the bong, buddy. You'll feel better.


Give us the right key, f#@! sakes...
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*finally unable to resist saying something* Sara (or Sarah, however you spell it) just shut the fuck up and LEAVE if it bothers you so much.