Forums > Personal > is it TOO obsessive to have more than 200 pics of your idols?

forum rss feed
Author

OrAnGe SoDa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i have like over 200 pics of Queen and my friends think i am verrrryyyy obsessed because i am...now i am asking any of u...do any of u think i am crazy?

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=purple>Miss James wrote:

I think I'd have to find it crazier that you're referring to Freddie as *your* "beautiful sexay man," but that could be me. ;^P


Hehe..I have to agree.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
OrAnGe SoDa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

?


OrAnGe SoDa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>joe satriani</bold> wrote:

I have loads of pictures of Queen. Probably about 400. People don't think i'm crazy. If i ever see any i like i print them off and keep them.
that's usually what i do


Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Sao wrote:

?


Oh COME ON.. what is with the ? in here.. in the CHAT room is annoying enough, but here, if you dont understand somethign SAY it.. just dont waste time with a ?

and before ppl call me mean, you should be there in the Queenzone chat room when she FLOODS the room with ?, ?!... all the time.. between her and this other girl from NY, I learned the benefit of the /ignore tag on Mirc....

Oh, and BTW, I dont think its that crazy, now when you start TALKING to those pics and saying that they ANSWER you.. then I will say you are FREAKING NUTS.. ;-)


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
OrAnGe SoDa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Slave wrote:

Queen_Sao wrote:

?


Oh COME ON.. what is with the ? in here.. in the CHAT room is annoying enough, but here, if you dont understand somethign SAY it.. just dont waste time with a ?

and before ppl call me mean, you should be there in the Queenzone chat room when she FLOODS the room with ?, ?!... all the time.. between her and this other girl from NY, I learned the benefit of the /ignore tag on Mirc....

Oh, and BTW, I dont think its that crazy, now when you start TALKING to those pics and saying that they ANSWER you.. then I will say you are FREAKING NUTS.. ;-)
but it's hella funny?

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MarchOfTheDirtQueen wrote:

Mr Slave wrote:

Queen_Sao wrote:

?


Oh COME ON.. what is with the ? in here.. in the CHAT room is annoying enough, but here, if you dont understand somethign SAY it.. just dont waste time with a ?

and before ppl call me mean, you should be there in the Queenzone chat room when she FLOODS the room with ?, ?!... all the time.. between her and this other girl from NY, I learned the benefit of the /ignore tag on Mirc....

Oh, and BTW, I dont think its that crazy, now when you start TALKING to those pics and saying that they ANSWER you.. then I will say you are FREAKING NUTS.. ;-)


Down boy!


Sorry, I am drinking Coke, and I am having a real buzz going.. I will behave.. I hope


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok, you can call me Britney.. and who knows, I MIGHT switch back to that nick.. this is just a phase..



My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<h5><font color=gold>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Yeah change it back to Britney!


OK, you got your wish.. I am now the Queen of sluts


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Britney Spears wrote:

MarchOfTheDirtQueen wrote:

Mr Slave wrote:

Queen_Sao wrote:

?


Oh COME ON.. what is with the ? in here.. in the CHAT room is annoying enough, but here, if you dont understand somethign SAY it.. just dont waste time with a ?

and before ppl call me mean, you should be there in the Queenzone chat room when she FLOODS the room with ?, ?!... all the time.. between her and this other girl from NY, I learned the benefit of the /ignore tag on Mirc....

Oh, and BTW, I dont think its that crazy, now when you start TALKING to those pics and saying that they ANSWER you.. then I will say you are FREAKING NUTS.. ;-)


Down boy!


Sorry, I am drinking Coke, and I am having a real buzz going.. I will behave.. I hope


Drinking coke again, eh? Pepsi is so much better. ;-)


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just for the New Year.. And sorry little girl, COKE IS THE REAL THING.. ;-)


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Coke may be the real thing..but wait a minute...didn't Britney Spears do a Pepsi commercial? ;-)

Well, anyhow...Pepsi tastes so much better. But I still like diet coke.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">KillerQueen840 wrote:

Coke may be the real thing..but wait a minute...did't Britney Spears do a Pepsi commercial? ;-)

Well, anyhow...Pepsi tastes so much better. But I still like diet coke.


Britney will do ANYTHING for money.. hence the "Slut" and "Whore" claims.... ;-)


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well.. It could have been worse.. that could have been ME scantly clad.. and honey.. If you were to see this bulbus body is that outfit, you definitly would have lost more than your lunch I tell you


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awww... anyway, I have loads of pics stored on my computer of the guys and I talk to them.. and I swear one time Roger winked back..

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>Somebody To Love Me wrote:

Awww... anyway, I have loads of pics stored on my computer of the guys and I talk to them.. and I swear one time Roger winked back..


Oh dear...just don't start lighting fires if they ask you to...


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>Somebody To Love Me wrote:

Awww... anyway, I have loads of pics stored on my computer of the guys and I talk to them.. and I swear one time Roger winked back..


Oh dear...just don't start lighting fires if they ask you to...


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They did ask me.. but I'm clever.. I said no

DoctorNine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 213 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Sao wrote:

i have like over 200 pics of Queen and my friends think i am verrrryyyy obsessed because i am...now i am asking any of u...do any of u think i am crazy?


No, I don't think so. It's perfectly normal. If you would start to stalk the remaining members, then THAT might be considered too obsessive, but until then, I think you're okay.


"What has it cost you? What have you won? The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons; it was always within you, it will always continue, and it shouldn't surprise you at all." ~B. Joel
OrAnGe SoDa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kaletzabar wrote:

Queen_Sao wrote:

i have like over 200 pics of Queen and my friends think i am verrrryyyy obsessed because i am...now i am asking any of u...do any of u think i am crazy?


No, I don't think so. It's perfectly normal. If you would start to stalk the remaining members, then THAT might be considered too obsessive, but until then, I think you're okay.
thank u....