Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Hello fellow Queen fans

forum rss feed
Author

Las Palabras De Amor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 123 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi! My name is Monica. I'm 14 and from the USA. I'm kinda new to the whole forum thing. I read some of the posts and thought What the heck? I might as well register too. Well anyways I just got into Queen last year and I was blown away the first time I saw them perform Killer Queen on TV. I recently got Queen's Greatest Video Hits 1, and 2 and I also got Queen On Fire for Christmas.Lol all I did today was lay around and watch Queen DVDs. Now my favorite Queen songs are the really popular ones like Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Radio Ga Ga, Under Pressure, Las Palabras De Amor, Keep Yourself Alive, Love of My Life .....I could go on and on just too many favorites!

Well I'll be looking forward to posting here! ::waves::

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes I heard about the Queen tour. Sounds pretty exciting. Never heard of the new singer before though. I looked up his picture he kinda looks like Danny Bonaduce! lol Haven't heard much about it though. It would be AWESOME if they came to America. But it's not like I'll make it to one of there concerts anyways. Ah well I can dream...lol.

Awesome-O _4000 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 05, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I don't think they're coming to America, but if they did I would DIE. Well, not really but metaphorically I would... Even If they came here I probably wouldn't be near any of their shows, America's a big place you know. lol

-Thungerbolt courtesy of God
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here! *waves*

*Lisa* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome!

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awesome-O _4000 wrote:

Yeah I don't think they're coming to America, but if they did I would DIE. Well, not really but metaphorically I would... Even If they came here I probably wouldn't be near any of their shows, America's a big place you know. lol

Oh Darn, you really had me jumping for joy there for a moment, and I was just getting on the phone to make Brian and Roger an offer they JUST couldn't refuse when I re-read your post and you said "Well, not really but metaphorically I would...".. So I hung the phone up and went back to playing my Doom2.. ;-)

Oh well.. better luck next time..

Oh yeah, and HEY NEW KID.. welcome.. watch out for me, I am known to be real mean at times, I am just THE WORSE person to be around.. ask anyone.. Enjoy your stay

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MarchOfTheDirtQueen wrote:

<h5><font color=gold>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

...random

Alex, where HAVE you been? Are you ok? *hugs Alex* Everyone wants a hug now don't they? *hugs everyone except DirtQueen as she is dead* (I fought her to the death, see New Years Resolutions topic!) ;-)

Uh-huh, DREAM ON!! I cut out your heart (but I've yet to feed it to the dogs... where's MatiasQueen when you need him? :P :P). But I didn't get a hug? *Tear*

Britney Spears wrote:

Awesome-O _4000 wrote:

Oh Darn, you really had me jumping for joy there for a moment, and I was just getting on the phone to make Brian and Roger an offer they JUST couldn't refuse when I re-read your post and you said "Well, not really but metaphorically I would...".. So I hung the phone up and went back to playing my Doom2.. ;-)

Oh yeah, and HEY NEW KID.. welcome.. watch out for me, I am known to be real mean at times, I am just THE WORSE person to be around.. ask anyone.. Enjoy your stay

He's the worst person to be around in the sense that he calls himself Britney, is a complete slob and looks fucking awful in spandex. Oh yeah, and he spends a lot of time trying to pick up underages like you and me, so look out for that one!!

Well, it ALMOST worked if the police hadn't been there waiting.. lucky for me I saw them and went the OTHER way..

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I think this and a few others are the first topics started by newbies where we haven't bitten their heads off :-)

Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like them.
Good music.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zander05 wrote:

Wow, I think this and a few others are the first topics started by newbies where we haven't bitten their heads off :-)

yay??

Awesome-O _4000 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 05, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Britney Spears wrote:

MarchOfTheDirtQueen wrote:

<h5><font color=gold>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

...random

Alex, where HAVE you been? Are you ok? *hugs Alex* Everyone wants a hug now don't they? *hugs everyone except DirtQueen as she is dead* (I fought her to the death, see New Years Resolutions topic!) ;-)

Uh-huh, DREAM ON!! I cut out your heart (but I've yet to feed it to the dogs... where's MatiasQueen when you need him? :P :P). But I didn't get a hug? *Tear*

Britney Spears wrote:

Awesome-O _4000 wrote:

He's the worst person to be around in the sense that he calls himself Britney, is a complete slob and looks fucking awful in spandex. Oh yeah, and he spends a lot of time trying to pick up underages like you and me, so look out for that one!!

Well, it ALMOST worked if the police hadn't been there waiting.. lucky for me I saw them and went the OTHER way..

Um... ew?

-Thungerbolt courtesy of God
hannah_90 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 03 Jan 05, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello!
I think Queeen is one of the greatest bands in the world!

Hildur Helga:) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 03 Jan 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"sayy hello to my little friend"

Gondorian Queen Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 66 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Yo! Welcome to QZ,Monica!I'm also a Queen Fan.
My name is Rita or you can call me a Nu Metal Star if you like.I'm only 11 aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!.

???Hey,Monica.What about second breakfast???
From Rita the (almost)linkiebopper

JOSEPH HAHN IS A SEXY GUY :D:D:D