Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > QUEEN Nightmare

forum rss feed
Author

Darling39 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I had a nightmare about my favorite band of all time. I think it was inspired by the Rhapsody video, but was really trippy.

Well, I see all these floating heads in the dark. I hear a moaning from a choir of dissonant voices. Then I recognize one of the heads. It's the silhouette of Brian May, and it looks up and his eyes begin to glow with an unearthly white light. And his hair! Those curly locks became as snakes... like Medusa! Then he began reciting the lyrics to Mustapha... (at least that's what I think they were)

Anyway, what does this mean? Do I subconsciously fear Brian?

LOL. yeah. i'm crazy. Go ahead and post whatever, responses, similar nightmares, whatever.
Love ya Freddie!

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This probably isn't that relevant, but everytime I tell my best friend one of my dreams, she tells me I'm searching for my father! I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking that she should rule being a dream analyzer out of the job options. ;)

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

trustno1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 98 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 04:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a nightmare the other night that Queen toured again without Freddie. Wait...

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it wasn't a nightmare but the other night I was trying to get to a few hours sleep from about 9:30pm to 12:30am and then wake up and watch Hall of Fame (which was being repeated).. but everytime I tried to get to sleep 'Spread Your Wings' kept playing in my head and everytime I thought of it I felt sick.. that song must trigger something in me..

i am lush
rachael mae.

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hehehe.. I had a dream that I always used to talk to Bri and Rog on msn.. and then they came in my biology class and everyone was like "who's that" sorta thing, and I was really proud..

bigc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 353 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>Somebody To Love Me wrote:

Hehehe.. I had a dream that I always used to talk to Bri and Rog on msn.. and then they came in my biology class and everyone was like "who's that" sorta thing, and I was really proud..

dont you mean everyone was like...wheres John? hes pissing on the memory of Queen by doing that.

:P

don't_stop_me_now 9697 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 147 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´ve never had a mightmare with Queen in it, but had a dream about the upcoming tour. Brian sang in All Right Now hehe :D

supernova190188 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 232 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dremt 2days ago that i met freddie on stage just before a big concert and i asked him how to play bohemian rhapsody on piano, he showed me and i was real chuffed but of course when i got up to try it, it wasn't quite right.

We love you Freddie, R.I.P
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream I was at a class about dentist stuff and Roger was my teacher. He asked the class for their opinions and I raised my hand, pointed out the window and said, "You see that guy out there?" He looked and said, "Yes" I told him, "His name is Brian. You and him are going to be best friends and you will quit this job and be famous with him." He smiled and ran out the door.

I also had another dream that Roger was a student in one of my college classes (I take college classes durring the summer, I'm still in high school) and he called me to ask for help with a problem.
And that was it.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was a great dream :) And they looked exacly the same as on Wembley '86, same cloths and everything..!

Great dream as long as you don`t use your nose... I can`t (and don`t want to) picture how would they smell if they didn`t take a shower or change outfits since Wembley... now that`s a nightmare

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Freddie_slave user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dreamed once, that we had a party and Freddie was also there and then my uncle asked him for a date and Freddie said ok.
LOL,and my uncle isn't even gay!

"I'd like to be carried on stage by six nubile slaves with palms and all." Here I am, Freddie!

BrianRules user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream about 25 years ago, that I went to see a Queen concert. When I got there, I learned that Freddie was sick and couldn't sing, so they wanted me to fill in for the evening! I don't remember actually singing, but that would have been one heck of a nightmare!!

every second word he swore,

yes, he was the son of a whore,

always wanted by the law!
SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream last night, and Pee-Wee Herman was in it, and he owned a whorehouse, and all my friends were the whores. It was creepy...

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
i am lush
rachael mae.

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*off topic slightly but weird*

I had a dream I was in Charlie from Willy Wonka and I was stuck in a bubble thing, and I was surrounded by loads of other bubbles. The Willy Wonka started chasing me with a pin and trying to poke me..

daniboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 60 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok man... you need help....

"How Can I Go On From Day To Day.... You Can Make Me Strong In Every Way..."
bigc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 353 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was being ironic march of the dirt queen

John Deacon rules! I did a big post defending him

I was taking the piss outta the people that slag him off for not participating in Queen anymore.

John and his funky basslines will always rock my world.

Awesome-O _4000 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 499 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream where I met Brian on the street and I was like "Brian I love you!" and he said "that's alright", or something like that. Then he gave me a big hug (He felt really soft, *sigh*). And then, suddenly I remembered: OMG! I hadn't put on deoderant this morning! Then he let go of me, turned up his nose, and dissapeared.

I was very upset... wow, that was a really dumb dream now that I look back on it. At the time, it was trematic!

-Thungerbolt courtesy of God
bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 05, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had a few dreams with Queen before. One was the four of them and I were at a bar and Freddie and I were scouting for hot guys, Brian, Roger and John weren't exactly amused. ^.^
Another was Brian came to my highschool as the new physics teacher and during jazz band he came down and sat in on guitar.
The third one I can remember is Freddie kidnapping my little sister. I wasn't upset that he did it though, I just didn't want him to get arrested for doing it!

Oh, and in defense of my dearest John...
LONG LIVE DEACY!!! FOR ALL OF YOU PUTTING HIM DOWN... SCREW YOU!

"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM

nasty_queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts

Posted: 05 Jan 05, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream the other night that i was at my house and my friend was sitting in a chair, i was sitting in front of it and Freddie was sitting next to me. He tapped me on the shoulder for me to get my friend and i was just about to get her but he jumped up and said to my friend "Teagan can we please play Radio Gaga?" and Teagan said "oh i dunno" but Freddie kept begging her so she said alright. He got really excited then and went over to the piano and started playing.

"The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. Glamour is part of us, and we want to be dandy." - Freddie Mercury
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 05 Jan 05, 05:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My latest Queen dream (after being quite drunk the night before) was a fight between Roger Daltrey and Freddie after who invented the word 'ludes'. Turns out it was Brian.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!