Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > wot will the setlist be for the 05 concerts

forum rss feed
Author

Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 05, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im hoping for
1 one vision
2 i want it all
3 heaven 4 everyone
4 tie your mother down
5 kind of magic
6 friends will b friends
7 no one but you
8 mother love
9 somebody to love
10 another one bites the dust
11 i want to break free
12 hammer to fall
13 too much love will kill you
14 who wants to live forever
15 sheer heart attack
16 radio ga ga
17 innuendo
18 miracle
19 show must go on
20 we will rock you
21 we are the champions
22 god save the queen


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THANKS THOUGHT NO 1 WAS ANSWERING ME


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

or then again you can look here for more posted setlists

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=442691

Hankster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ow .. this is such a horrible place with all these n00bs :P

englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you do tend to get a few knobs on here and no help what so ever, just like this post, someone asked a question and instead of giving some help and directing them to the correct place to post something they just start cry about something like

example :
“this has been posted before” or “use the search next time” etc etc

Come one people we are all queen fans we should be nice to each other and help each other out when we ask stuff

Thank you all


KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are forgetting some Free or Paul Rodgers stuff
This is Queen+ Paul Rodgers, it wont be only Queen stuff
So, part of this setlist will be ok, but you`ll had to add Paul Rodgers stuff


"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HeM wrote:

First: If anyone here knew the setlist, that would mean that it's available on one of these sites:
www.queenonline.com
www.brianmay.com
www.paulrodgers.com
So, before asking anything relatively easy to discover, do some research on the sites above and on google.com, but be careful, some sites may have fake information to reach more audience, or just because the authors think it's funny to fool people. If you have any question in general, read QZ's FAQ. It has good answers to several questions.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/faq.aspx

Second: It's OBVIOUS that other people would like to know the setlist. In another words, your question SURE was posted before. So, before posting questions that OTHER people would like to know the answer too, click on the "search" button and check if anyone already posted this before.





WOTS UR PROBLEM SHIT HEAD I WAS ASKING FOR PEOPLE OPINIONS


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm starting to wonder why i keep coming back here everyone is totally shit to each other..

Its a good setlist MP but like KM said you will need to include some PR\Free and Bad company songs too

Plenty more set list ideas here :
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=442691

I do say my setlist is quite good but we will have to wait until the show


englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well instead of jumping down peoples throats point them in the wright direct to post there thoughs about the 2005 tour

Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Linda Of The Valley wrote:

matthew poulter wrote:

HeM wrote:

First: If anyone here knew the setlist, that would mean that it's available on one of these sites:
www.queenonline.com
www.brianmay.com
www.paulrodgers.com
So, before asking anything relatively easy to discover, do some research on the sites above and on google.com, but be careful, some sites may have fake information to reach more audience, or just because the authors think it's funny to fool people. If you have any question in general, read QZ's FAQ. It has good answers to several questions.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/faq.aspx

Second: It's OBVIOUS that other people would like to know the setlist. In another words, your question SURE was posted before. So, before posting questions that OTHER people would like to know the answer too, click on the "search" button and check if anyone already posted this before.





WOTS UR PROBLEM SHIT HEAD I WAS ASKING FOR PEOPLE OPINIONS


Ur the shit head! Want opinions? Go here:
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=442691

as Englishyob said. This topic has been done before so use the search button.





WHAT EVER MATE THIS PLACE IS FULL OF HAPPY CHAPPIES


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what i said was

englishyob wrote:

you do tend to get a few knobs on here and no help what so ever, just like this post, someone asked a question and instead of giving some help and directing them to the correct place to post something they just start cry about something like

example :
“this has been posted before” or “use the search next time” etc etc

Come one people we are all queen fans we should be nice to each other and help each other out when we ask stuff

Thank you all


I've been mis quoted i wasnt having a go at anyone, im trying to point out no-one is nice to each other here im trying to get people to be nice to each other, insted of jumping down peoples throats as soon as there so somthing they dont like

Scirocco1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't want to know the setlist... I like surprises... Like my girlfriend's breast implantation this weekend.

Cheers


Keep 'em mowing blades sharp!
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scirocco1977 wrote:

I don't want to know the setlist... I like surprises... Like my girlfriend's breast impantation this weekend.

Cheers




he he nice one


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
Scirocco1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

STill I really am dying to know which song they will use to enter the stage. I just hope it will be a song from Miracle or Innuendo. So as soon as one of you has seen a show, TELL ME!!!!!


Keep 'em mowing blades sharp!
newcastle 86! 16483 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 05, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah lets remember this is a paul rogers tour as well ive seen him live hes ok i hope they do some old bad company stuff that really rocks


martinjkstones