Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queenzone, the worst site of all time.

forum rss feed
Author

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 05, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know, i said i would never write in this forum again, but i couldn't leave without telling the facts, i'v been away for sometime and the first topic i read is how the works, magic, and the miracle are utter crap, and the cross are better than led zep and 80's queen. is this how all queen fans are? could i have been wrong about how great queen were? i never questioned myself before i joined this site, i also belong to a judas priest site and their supportive of priest worst efforts, saying it's not as good, they don't say garbege and utter crap. i joined this site to chat with queen fans, istead what i got was cry babies, crying about every fucking album. the only shit and utter crap there is, are the people in this site, yea, the so called queen fans, who now i realize are the worst fans on the planet, and by the way this excludes a few queen fan gems on this site, that's Serry funster, Sebastian, ladymoonshinedown, and march of the dirt queen, keep the queen faith.

foxxy_moron user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 618 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 05, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have said it on other messages but i totally agree!!
i would never slag off queen ever.
thank you for the message i hope it makes a difference

~_*-+_Let us cling together as the years go by..._+-*_~
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 05, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I honestly hate saying I hate a song or an album, especially one by my favorite band. Like for example, I don't like Dancer and I find a few songs on The Miracle to be filler. But I'm not going to call them crap since there's still redeeming factors, like Freddie's vocals or one of Brian's guitar solos. They may not be amazing songs, but I reserve garbage for artists like Hilary Duff or Ashlee Simpson.

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 05, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Must be fun looking through the world in rose-tinted glasses.

The thing is that you can only praise something so many times before it gets repetitive. I can honestly say I love the first six albums, but just because we don't like a particular album or song doesn't mean we hate Queen.

Although I must admit that liking everything by one band and being ignorant to other peoples' opinions is just plain stupid. Nobody's perfect - not Queen, and certainly not their fans. Even the other band members have said negative things about their songs over the years - why should we not be allowed to say as such?

Posted: 10 Jan 05, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that was well said

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike hunt wrote:

the only shit and utter crap there is, are the people in this site,

So, calling a song "shit," "utter crap," or "garbage" is wrong, yet referring to real live people as the same is okay. Time to re-evaluate some priorities.

DJ's the man we love the most
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 02:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And as for your Judas Priest pals, well, they clearly don't have our high standards. How could they, listening to that rot?

Try to formulate opinions and arguments to back up your points, instead of childish namecalling. That's my job, you sweaty knacker.

FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
Teo_torriate04 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 414 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flashman wrote:

And as for your Judas Priest pals, well, they clearly don't have our high standards. How could they, listening to that rot?

Try to formulate opinions and arguments to back up your points, instead of childish namecalling. That's my job, you sweaty knacker.

Just wondered if you've ever listened to albums like Stained Class or Sad Wings of Destiny. In the same way that Queen should not be judged by I Want To Break Free and Radio GaGa, dont judge Judas Priest by Living After Midnight.

To cast aside the fury of the battle.

To turn my weary eyes for home.
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 03:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On the contrary, I couldn't name you a single Judas Priest song.
My argument is based on obstinate bigotry.

FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 03:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes i have heard stained class and sad wings, both are great albums, i personally never seen a site like this one, that's all this site does is put down everything brian and roger do, everything queen have done past 1977, you don't see this on other forums, like the priest, and maiden, most great bands, there's nothing wrong with having opinions about albums, like hot space isn't their best, the works is good, but not great, party is weak opening track for the miracle album, ect. utter crap and shit those are queen fans favorite used words, it's not once or twice people, it's all the time. do me a favor visit the priest site, there's all different opinions but you get alot of respect for their band, their new song "revolution" isn't priest best song, but their fans still like it, and you don't hear words utter crap to describe it, or any priest music. i never heard a who fan talk about their band like that, to me, this is by far the worst fucking site i'v ever seen. i know some of you are very young, but the older ones who loved queen when they were 14 years of age, but not being a big fan for years has something to do with it. the worst thing a queen fan could do is come to this site expecting to hear from queen fans, cos that's all they will get is non sense, from people who nothing about the music of queen

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 04:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most Queen fans would have a heart attack if I listed all the songs that I didn't really like or skipped, but that's just me, what I like and what I don't like. I could give two shits about what other people think - I bought these albums for my entertainment and if they don't work for me, I will say so. It's my opinion, I am not trying to change everyone else's, just telling it how it is. If you can't handle that, then that your problem.

We are lucky on this site that we have the freedom to express negative opinions without fear of posts being deleted.

ps Hot Space is fucking crap.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 04:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike hunt - I don't know if you noticed but you're not complaining about a site. You're (or should be!) complaining purely about a content of a fan forum - and the content as is good or as bad as the fans are. Yes, the forum is currently full of idiots and stupid posts - but whom to blame? That's freedom of speech.

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes and i disagree beacause i think hot space is fab...
but im not going to get shitty bout it.

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm only half serious with this, in one way i love getting the people in this forum worked up by talking non sense, but on another note, i do get annoyed by some of the fans on this site, like who's nose is bigger john or brians? give me a break. i think people forget how great queen really were, they put out alot of great music in the eighties, the works has 4 top 40 hits, plus "keep passing the open windows" and "is this the world we created" that's alot of good songs on one album, therefore you can't say the album is total crap, but we are talking about queenzone, and in this site alot of their albums are considered less than good. on the other hand, my priest fans love their band, even their lesser material, but what can i say.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stepford.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

please, lester is a joke, yea he's a fan, the man who said, "a night at the opera" and sheer heart attack" were way overated, and only liked "news of the world" all a sudden he says he likes the first six, where did that come from? the fact is, this forum is a joke, i think the site queenzone is fine, but the fan forum is a disgrace, i enjoy chatting on other sites about certain musicians or bands, take tori amos, yea the gifted pianist and singer, try her forum and see what her fans have to say about her music. i don't think utter crap would come out of their mouth, Why? cos their fans that's why. only this site makes me cringe, when i joined this site i honestly thought that there was going to be real queen fans here, like on the judas priest sites and tori amos, the who and many more, but what i got was complaining, brian and roger are old, like it's a crime to get old, oh robbie stinkin williams would steal the limelight from queen if they played together, escuse me but, this is not a robbie stinkin williams site, i know this may be a shock to the teenager teeny boppers, but queen and paul rodgers are rock legends, just like the who, led zep and hendrix, robbie stinkin williams is a teeny bopper joke, who doesn't belong on the same stage as queen, john deacon said right and the legend david bowie also said that robbies a joke, and is also this forum.

crossrog user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 25 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The world doesn't need fans who likes and loves anything the band ever did. That's just rubbish and can't be true for some reason. Let there be fans who like the early Queen. Let there be fans who like the late Queen. And let there some who likes stuff from the beginning to now. So what? Just because someone says he doesn't like particular songs/albums or even don't want Bri & Rog to go on with the Queen-show does not make him a worse fan. Pure crap. To me, Mad:Bad is my fav album from Queen & related. There is no better record. Though I call myself a Queen-fan (whatever this might be). You guys just have to get in your minds that people are not alike and that there are differences. That's all. If you can't get along with it fly up to Mars and create your own (Queen)land.

"Life is short so live it fast: try to be good, better, best!" ~ M. Roelofs
BrianRules user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll agree that there are some very nasty people on this site. Some people seem to just want to start trouble around here, and are doing a good job of it. Between the constant stupid questions being asked, and the bickering and nastiness between some of the "fans", this forum isn't as fun as it used to be. Obviously, everything Queen ever did isn't perfect, but it seems to me that they came the closest to it for my money!!

every second word he swore,

yes, he was the son of a whore,

always wanted by the law!

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm not here to say queen were perfect, and you have to love everything they did, but come on people you must admit this forum is a joke,a so called fan said the cross were better than queen and led zep and he wasn't joking either. a disgrace are some of the people on this site, sorry but that's the way i see it. you must have the wrong drummer from priest, that guy hasn't been in the band since 1988, at least priest fans know their music, that's more than i can say for queen fans on this site anyway.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 05, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never read your stuff cos it's just a blob of text with some commas.

I assume if you had anything useful to say someone else would have said so in a short post.

See how useful punctuation can be?