Forums > Personal > Time for me to fess up....

forum rss feed
Author

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 05, 22:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Folks.. I know its been a running gag for me saying "That's It.. I am gone..." an shit like that.. well.. there are a couple of reasons.. the first being very obvious, I'm NUTS.. I am crazy.. insane.. an attention seeker.. you name it that is me..
the second isn't that obvious.. and it is lately I post these because I am about to see my Probation Officer and there is always the chance that she will send me back.. I haven't found a job, I am VERY limited as far as the kinds of work I can do, so it scares me every month.. so part of the reason I post it is in case I am sent to jail and then to prison for violation of Probation, at least I said my Good-Byes.. But hey, lets face it, I mainly do it just because it annoys some of you stiff assed tarts.. loosen up.. relax.. Undo that TOP button.. I do it in the name of FUN.. sure some of my OTHER posts.. well.. Hey. those ARE just pokes at other things.. and really. if you think that for one moment I really get my feelings hurt because someone calls me name or things. .HA.. you have another thing coming.. I am like your Cousin Frank.. I was invited By YV to join way back in 2001, and I will NEVER leave, Oh... I may threaten, I may say in the grandest of posts that I shall NEVER return.. but the truth is.. YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER.. (did that cancel the NEVER out?) LEAVE YOU.. So in closing I would like to say... Does anyone have change for a 50?

BTW, Check out my latest attempt at pissing ppl off, I will give you a clue. its in my profile..
THANKS BARRY_UK for the idea... even though you didn't know it.

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 05, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha! Cool profile picture, Mike.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)