Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Will I be able to get tickets

forum rss feed
Author

yellownymph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wonder if I'll be able to get tickets for Manchester. I know they go on sale next Saturday, and I'm not a fanclub member so won't be able to get them from any pre sales. I'm not home from work til Sat night, and I'm not sure how quickly tthey have been selling. Does anyone think they'll sell out before 6pm on Sat? I'd be gutted.

Save me user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yellownymph wrote:

I wonder if I'll be able to get tickets for Manchester. I know they go on sale next Saturday, and I'm not a fanclub member so won't be able to get them from any pre sales. I'm not home from work til Sat night, and I'm not sure how quickly tthey have been selling. Does anyone think they'll sell out before 6pm on Sat? I'd be gutted.



maybe you could get a friend or family member to book for you, and, i think they might sell out quite fast, i've already set my alarm to book mine for birmingham! cant wait!


im just a musical prostitute my dears..........
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can also check ticketmaster on Friday evening. The German tickets went on sale 12 hours before they were scheduled and 5 hours before I received the ticket alert email.


I do not want any google ads here.

Save me user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as a OIQFC member, i received a letter detailing tour dates, booking line and when the tickets will be on sale, for FC members, this will be on 18th jan at 10am,


im just a musical prostitute my dears..........
Deacons 1st Choice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Deacons 1st Choice
Bohemian: 603 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm a FC Member too...but have recieved nothing so far...no letter or info.

To buy tickets during the pre-sale, do you just call the venue/ book on a website and tell them you are a member....or is there more to it?

I feel left out of all of this....

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Save me user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 05, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacons 1st Choice wrote:

I'm a FC Member too...but have recieved nothing so far...no letter or info.

To buy tickets during the pre-sale, do you just call the venue/ book on a website and tell them you are a member....or is there more to it?

I feel left out of all of this....

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


You will receive a letter from the fan club with a number for you to call, when booking your tickets, you will need to quote your fan club membership no. which is on the little card they send you when you join


im just a musical prostitute my dears..........
Negative Creep user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 720 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 05, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is only one pre-sale which starts on Tuesday 10am and is available to people in the fanclub AND QOL members who joined prior to December 11th(?). Some people are under the illusion that fanclub members can get tickets a day before QOL members, but I do not believe this to be true. If that was the case, anyone could still ring up Wayahead and quote any old number as they don't actually have a record themselves who is in the fanclub or not.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 05, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon's first choice, it's possible that the Fan Club letter does not reach you in time. I recommend you email Jacky for the phone number you need and include your Fan club membership number, so she can email yout the phone number. I am sure she already prepared a standard email for such cases.


I do not want any google ads here.

Save me user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 05, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Negative Creep wrote:

There is only one pre-sale which starts on Tuesday 10am and is available to people in the fanclub AND QOL members who joined prior to December 11th(?). Some people are under the illusion that fanclub members can get tickets a day before QOL members, but I do not believe this to be true. If that was the case, anyone could still ring up Wayahead and quote any old number as they don't actually have a record themselves who is in the fanclub or not.


just going by what the letter from jacky said, FC members the date is 18th jan, and QOL members 19th,


im just a musical prostitute my dears..........