Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > A new pic of John

forum rss feed
Author

StarShine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well sort of, I find this on the Deaky.com and it was taken last year. I find it on Deaky Weekly the updated for today. He got old.
http://www.deaky.com/jpg/rock01.jpg

Love ya guys!:)
Daz85 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1802 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The site says:

Here is a big hot stuff from Emilio in Spain (thanks a lot, Emilio!) :

A few days ago, i bought the spanish edition of Rolling Stone magazine and i found that pic of John in Lanzarote taken from a spanish band -not very famous- called Quebec. That's what they said about the pic:

"Hi, we're the band Quebec and for 19 months we have been doing over 500 gigs tributing The Beatles. The last gig in Lanzarote, in may 2004, we went to play at Harley Rock and we saw, sitting here without anyone recognising him, Queen's John Deacon. He told us he hasn't played anymore the bass since the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, he only meets sometimes some friends and plays the drums a little time".

THE DRUMS?! :-O

Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What an unfortunate loss of hair.

And he looks like he's porked out a bit.

Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not only that of him getting old and hair loss, we know what he looks like today.

Scirocco1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The pic is so small... is it really him? I would not have guessed that it is hadn't somebody told me so.

Sorry for being sceptical.

Keep 'em mowing blades sharp!
Peta user not visiting Queenzone.com
Peta
Bohemian: 319 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John is the youngest and he looks the oldest from members of Queen.

04.10.08 - Hannover, 05.10.08 - Hamburg, 28.10.08 Budapest, 31.10.08 Prague, 1.11.08 Wien

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I first saw the pic I also too thought it wasn't him. Yes he is the youngest and the oldest looking. He got old qiucker in the 80's. That's what I think.

Scirocco1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie's most probably not looking young either...

But yeah, you are right. But he was responsible for all the money. Hence his loss of hair (or is it the musical, or the tour, or still the Robbie Williams collaboration?

Keep 'em mowing blades sharp!
gabriel79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i told abut this pic a week ago.
anyway he has not lost his hair8the pic in the magazine is bigger and you can see that he still gots hair)

Soul Brother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 411 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You've got to remember that we don't see very many pictures of John in 'realtime' as it were so obviously he is going to look older than when he was last seen.

It's kind of like if someone looses a lot of weight but you see them every day they don't appear any different.......like Brian and Roger who we see regularly!

Leave Deacky alone to grow old gracefully and nuzzle his nose in some Brazillian tart's jugs - he deserves it and Freddie would approve!

He's my best friend he's my champion
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Darren Robins wrote:

The site says:

A few days ago, i bought the spanish edition of Rolling Stone magazine and i found that pic of John in Lanzarote taken from a spanish band -not very famous- called Quebec. That's what they said about the pic:

"Hi, we're the band Quebec and for 19 months we have been doing over 500 gigs tributing The Beatles. The last gig in Lanzarote, in may 2004, we went to play at Harley Rock and we saw, sitting here without anyone recognising him, Queen's John Deacon. He told us he hasn't played anymore the bass since the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, he only meets sometimes some friends and plays the drums a little time".

Dont think this this is true bout him not playin bass since 92 he played on no 1 but u an show must go on in 97

Paddy Can You Hear Me Now

Phoenix Nights Series 1
ryancoke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 202 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DEACON'S BALD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?

Give us the right key, f#@! sakes...
1quen_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holy crap!! He looks Old!! Thanks for the pic!

Fuck them darling, if they just don't get.

- Freddie Mercury
flash00 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cool pic if it is john,
if you save the pic then enlarge the pic, his face doesnt look old what so ever! i think were just concentrating on the gray and it dont look baldy, the papers (sun) said last year he was spotted outside the wwry musical in london!no pic tho, so i think john still has queen at heart deep down. also his pic was in the paper i think last year or b4, where he was linked with that lap dancer and it was a big story, and he looked same o'l john grinning away lol.

pssttt....

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gabriel79 wrote:

i told abut this pic a week ago.
anyway he has not lost his hair8the pic in the magazine is bigger and you can see that he still gots hair)

Oh, I didn't know. I don't hang around this board like a use to, busy with school and everything.:) Can you scan a bigger pic of it?

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matthew poulter wrote:

Darren Robins wrote:

The site says:

Dont think this this is true bout him not playin bass since 92 he played on no 1 but u an show must go on in 97

He played on MIH album too. And performance of The Show Must Go On was at 1998.

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Serry Funster wrote:

matthew poulter wrote:

Darren Robins wrote:

The site says:

He played on MIH album too. And performance of The Show Must Go On was at 1998.

No, it was '97, I'm 100% positive.

It is '97. You are right.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah, I'm sorry!

Ray D O'Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Get down, make love
Ray D O'Gaga
Royalty: 1259 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 05, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Assuming there's hair on top of his head that is short and dark enough to disappear into the dark background in a small low-res pic, I think Deaky looks terrific for a guy his age. I'm just sorry he's apparently serious about the whole retirement thing, although I wish him well.

Blow it out your ass.