Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > spain dates

forum rss feed
Author

Raúl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 05, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Got my ticket to Madrid!!!!

Where can I see the whole tour dates?

Are Madrid concert (1th April) the first date after Brixton starting?




You wont understand a word thats in it

but you'll write it all again before you die.
Lurex Larry user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 73 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 05, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I also bought my ticket for the Madrid show... that is the THIRD one of the tour after Brixton and Paris. You can take a look at www.queentour2005.wegotit.at for all dates.

Cheers

Llisos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 05, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hola!

Madrid will be the fourth date. Don't forget South Africa will be the first date.




But you can always depend on me
Enricosta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've been told by the promoters that the concerts are selling very well and that it's not sure that tickets with a more accurate design -that have to be on sale in 2 or 3 weeks- finally appear. It seems that by this time the concerts will be completely sold out.

Fins aviat!

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

question: the tickets can be bought only online? or if not, where do i have to go to buy one?


2+2=5
Llisos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Enric, molt bona notícia! Jo pensava que el Sant Jordi potser era massa gran però veig que no...


But you can always depend on me
Raúl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy Little Thing Called Sonia Reloaded wrote:

question: the tickets can be bought only online? or if not, where do i have to go to buy one?


Tickets for sale (in Spain):

-La Caixa (bank)
-Halcón Viajes (Travel agency)


You wont understand a word thats in it

but you'll write it all again before you die.
Raúl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Enricosta wrote:

I've been told by the promoters that the concerts are selling very well and that it's not sure that tickets with a more accurate design -that have to be on sale in 2 or 3 weeks- finally appear. It seems that by this time the concerts will be completely sold out.

Fins aviat!


Perdona (veo que eres español), si no entiendo mal (que puede ser) ¿dices que van a sacar a la venta unas entradas con nuevo diseño?.


You wont understand a word thats in it

but you'll write it all again before you die.
Llisos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hola!

Creo que lo que quiere decir es que las entradas se están vendiendo tan bien que no saben si las entradas con el nuevo diseño (que no sean las feas del servicaixa, por ejemplo) van a llegar a ponerse a la venta.

Si venden todo el papel antes de que lleguen las nuevas con el nuevo diseño, lógicamente no las pondrán en venta.

En Barcelona se habían vendido 1719 entradas de general en menos de 24 horas...


But you can always depend on me
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 05, 09:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raúl wrote:

Crazy Little Thing Called Sonia Reloaded wrote:

question: the tickets can be bought only online? or if not, where do i have to go to buy one?


Tickets for sale (in Spain):

-La Caixa (bank)
-Halcón Viajes (Travel agency)

muchas gracias
solo puedo comprar de alla en madrid? hay billetes a madrid rock o fnac?


2+2=5
Resurrection user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 05, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have two spare tickets for the Barcelona concert(friends can´t go) - to the same price I paid of course.

If you´re interested please mail me : queentour2005@gmx.com

Raúl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 05, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy Little Thing Called Sonia Reloaded wrote:

Raúl wrote:

Crazy Little Thing Called Sonia Reloaded wrote:

question: the tickets can be bought only online? or if not, where do i have to go to buy one?


Tickets for sale (in Spain):

-La Caixa (bank)
-Halcón Viajes (Travel agency)

muchas gracias
solo puedo comprar de alla en madrid? hay billetes a madrid rock o fnac?


Puedes comprar tickets para Madrid o Barcelona en "La Caixa" y "Halcón Viajes" en CUALQUIER CIUDAD ESPAÑOLA (yo los compré en Granada).

Creo que en ninguna tienda venden tickets, ni Madrid Rock ni Fnac, lo siento.

You can buy tickets for Madrid or Barcelona in ANY CITY of Spain (I bought in Granada) where there is "La Caixa" or "Halcon Viajes".

No "Madrid Rock" or "Fnac", sorry.


You wont understand a word thats in it

but you'll write it all again before you die.